Serious So, about City 24... (not clickbait) (gone wrong) (leaked info)

Constas

Quark
Nebulae
I think we should have a talk about city 24. I personally don't like video games, maps or @Atle however, I may be open to being open about possibly, maybe changing to a map that isn't city 24. Look, lemme tell you kids I know @Atle and I have been included in the beta for the map and everything is shit. The WI area is some sewer wannabe disgusting, the cab area + the rest of the map is obviously @Atle reminiscing of Nazi Germany, the map is TINY, the skybox makes me want to throw up, the roads can't fit APCs, the bridge looks like it was taken out of minecraft dishourned, the rebel area is just another outlands wannabe, the whole map looks like he watched Schindler's list and decided to copy the architecture from it.

i17 on the other hand is fucking amazing, largest map we will ever play, the architecture is stunning, the graphics is stunning, amazing roleplay envrionments and it actually feels like I am in the game Half-Life: Opposing Forces. - the best half-life game

In response @Atle had this to say: "SUUUH, I was leik tuhtally leik about to buy some breeeeeeeeeead? And I was like WHOAW! BETCH! And I was leik, uh muh gourd! Have you even met Betty, leik, oh muh gourd? Suh, leik, I was in this city, and like, yeah, so I went to visit Frank, you knooooooooow? Frank's a tuhtal betch, leik, I've seen his face, and I didn't like it. ANYWAAAAAAAAAAY! I leik tuhtally don't like you, so go eat shit you betch!" - Dalingo Notty

I think we can all agree that @Atle is in no position to be involved with such an immensely important map change.

Although I've already made up my mind about the map, I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts on this.
It'll take prtty long to develop the camps again and find hiding spots, plus the rebel economy will probably be ruined.
IT'S NOT FUCKING OK!

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
20840935_1337260803049285_7280412787311262118_n.jpg