So, I got access to DALL-E 2...

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So, I signed up by accident for DALL-E 2 quite some time ago...

l7WvmB6.png

IK9EYAn.png

Ps9i30D.png

These prompts are by me in order : )

The Pope controlling a flock of wild Pterodactyls, in the renaissance revival style
Knight in Platemail riding a Koi Fish being hunted by a bowl of Spaghetti, post impressionism
A 3d rendered frog, sipping from a cup of tea while staring judgingly, realistic

Now I'm able to use one of the best accessible AI image prompt generators in the world and of course I wanted to share this right with my fellow nebuloids.

This thread is to be used by you to suggest prompts for images you want to see. As per DALL-E 2's description: "DALL·E 2 can create original, realistic images and art from a text description. It can combine concepts, attributes, and styles."

Put down your prompt. Make sure to provide enough detail but don't make it too complicated for the AI. You can also ask for different art styles to get an image done.

As per Open AI's Content Policy, some content is not allowed and will be flagged and not created. This includes, but is not limited to: Hateful content, harassment, violence, sexual, shocking, political content etc. Images like these will not be prompted to the AI to prevent my account from getting terminated, lol

Not all prompts will be taken, only those which I really find cool. You can obviously download and use these images, even as profile pictures. I will try to provide links to every image you requested. You can submit multiple requests which you find cool, the more nebbed' / agreed upon a prompt is the higher the chance it will be done.

princesa03

Neutrino
Nebulae
I am on the waitlist for this, it looks like so much fun

Can you make a princess riding on the back of a flying bean, in a medieval style. And on the bean there is machine guns

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The End of the World, and It Is Beautiful (Drawn, Vibrant)

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fuck it, "Grunge band album cover", let's see what it can come up with when faced with very specific prompts.

(i will definitely not use this for my grunge band)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah agreed - I was beyond fucking impressed seeing that. The AI is legit insane - new PFP material all around.

i've spent enough time working with Wombo Dream to know how AI accepts prompts

The Sun Rises in the Sunless Land (Photography)
Death Comforts the Dying (Painting)
A Blood-Soaked Warrior Caught on Camera in the 1960's
A Man Handing you a Jelly Bean, Extreme Close-up Wide Angle lens
A Figure Holding a Mountain Above A City, Silhouettes
Photo of People Worshipping a Puppy

if any of these take your fancy you're free to toss them in

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fuck it, "Grunge band album cover", let's see what it can come up with when faced with very specific prompts.

(i will definitely not use this for my grunge band)
If you do use any, make sure to contact me first so we can go over any legal aspects with DALL-E ;)

z7olV25.png

hQqVmkP.png

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also, if you need any image upscaled tell me! I got a tool to do that too, so if you want a better quality image gimme' a call. Or even if you need any image edited using AI...