So, I was told to make "friends"

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Just making a thread to get to know people a bit better. I understand there's an introduction thread for this, but mine got buried quick and I feel it's more appropriate to do it here than Gen.
So, all I ask is you tell me a bit about yourself! (Try not to give out too much pers info; Names are fine but I don't need to know EXACTLY where you live :grinning:)

Anyways I'll start off. Name's Todias or "Klaus 'Rook' Gross" on the server. I uh, live in a boring part of the US called the Great Plains, or South Dakota more specifically. Should totally stop by some time. We blew up a part of a mountain to make some faces. It's pretty rad.

Reactions: List

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
best way of making friends is to join the teamspeak server, that's where all the autism happens around here
Ah, yeah. I suppose. It's just I work till about 10PM for everyone in GMT, so it's hard getting on when there ARE people on. Lmao, suppose only during the weekends then. Thank you though!

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
quickest way to make friends in this community is to have a funny gif or picture in your "detailed description" as it makes the situation hilarious when other people view your description and everyone gangs up in a pack of 12 and mess about in teamspeak whilst fucking about ic with jokes and animation glitches

try to keep it low profile as the people "higher" up aka some admins/donors(for some reason) don't like it alas try to get you banned permamently, even for something as simple as album artwork

best place would be in the apartment or the back alleys or the pub(if there is any ingame anymore) the outside tiny section of spawn area's is pretty good aswell but must people hang around there around night times i.e around 4-6 pm in your country as alot of euros(10-12) hang around at during those times

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the teamspeak is actually just full of nerds roleplaying and screaming in their mic when rp goes bad so no

the cool people are in passworded channels and still just play videogames probably

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
the teamspeak is actually just full of nerds roleplaying and screaming in their mic when rp goes bad so no

the cool people are in passworded channels and still just play videogames probably
Literally what I've seen so far. It's everyone in the CP channel. Actually sad.