So long, boys

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
The day has come

I’m a week into army service now and because of that I have very limited access to my phone, if at all. Therefore I have decided to kill some of my usual phone habits that aren’t keeping contact with friends and family. Checking neb is one of them.

I’ll be around occasionally maybe but otherwise consider this my ”goodbye thread” since I might forget to come back to Neb after :(

It’s been a good few years
Thanks everyone :)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The day has come

I’m a week into army service now and because of that I have very limited access to my phone, if at all. Therefore I have decided to kill some of my usual phone habits that aren’t keeping contact with friends and family. Checking neb is one of them.

I’ll be around occasionally maybe but otherwise consider this my ”goodbye thread” since I might forget to come back to Neb after :(

Thanks everyone :grinning:
@Shrike du må lige få ham ind i discorden så skandierne forbliver samlet

Reactions: List

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
The day has come

Thanks everyone :grinning:
we havent talked in about 3 years or smth
but i remember good times
o7 soldier.

Reactions: List