So PC Gamer covered HL2:RP

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So. I'm away in España for the week and I decided to pick up a copy of PC Gamer to read on the plane when I was flying from Newcastle to Girona, I opened the fucking book and saw this:
https://imgur.com/a/Ks5kb
I was dying of laughter and people kept looking at me like I was mad but I couldn't stop.

Bonus: Remember Conflict? Yeah well they had a map of the whole zone from there and I was tempted to put scrawlings and make an RP document about it using a fucking games magazine

HALF LIFE 2 ROLEPLAYERS ARE HARDCORE!!!

Last edited:

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Literally a lawsuit waiting to happen if they haven't credited the community. They're monitizing off it. Does it say anywhere?

don't entirely know why everyone is rating me dumb - communities which are smart and actually claim rights on their work regardless of if it's a modification of otherwise monetized stuff. PC gamer has monetized off of the content without the consent of the community of which supplied the content. We as a community have pressed against those who have done nutty things, why shouldnt other communities?

Last edited:

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Literally a lawsuit waiting to happen if they haven't credited the community. They're monitizing off it. Does it say anywhere?
Never saw anything in the article but I don't think a wee HL2 community like this would go to war against PC gamer.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
*Clap* that moment when a tiny server gets inside a magazine and you don't.

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This.... in Spain? What? The Spanish Hl2rp community is about the smallest as you can get. Why?

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This.... in Spain? What? The Spanish Hl2rp community is about the smallest as you can get. Why?
No this was on my WAY to Spain when I was flying out of Newcastle

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So. I'm away in España for the week and I decided to pick up a copy of PC Gamer to read on the plane. I opened the fucking book and saw this:
https://imgur.com/a/Ks5kb
I was dying of laughter and people kept looking at me like I was mad but I couldn't stop.

HALF LIFE 2 ROLEPLAYERS ARE HARDCORE!!!
It's honestly a pretty cool article.

I just... don't get why it was even written???

Reactions: List