Serious So...What unfolded here in the past few years?

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
A bit of a curiosity, I haven't been around so long that you guys changed maps (probably more than once), Helix is a thing now, and there's probably been gods-knows-how-many CAB changes, second only to the Italian Government.

Anywho, talk to me like I was in a coma for three years, what's new?

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
A bit of a curiosity, I haven't been around so long that you guys changed maps (probably more than once), Helix is a thing now, and there's probably been gods-knows-how-many CAB changes, second only to the Italian Government.

Anywho, talk to me like I was in a coma for three years, what's new?

A never ending cycle of time being a fucking flat circle, aside from that, playing doesn't feel like playing Microsoft PowerPoint anymore, there's many new things that Helix brought, and roleplay style has changed quite a lot

Reactions: List

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
playing doesn't feel like playing Microsoft PowerPoint anymore

But that's the one thing I learned in school that I can apply here. Oh well.

And yeah, it looks like nothing much changed organizationally. Why can't we get a period of radical change, like no-democracy dictatorship? Feels like the oddest thing here with alien overlords giving the thumbs up to a voting booth.

I might be fine with it, if it was Soviet-style, one-party candidate approach with a mandated turnout required to keep your position, etc.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
But that's the one thing I learned in school that I can apply here. Oh well.

And yeah, it looks like nothing much changed organizationally. Why can't we get a period of radical change, like no-democracy dictatorship? Feels like the oddest thing here with alien overlords giving the thumbs up to a voting booth.

I might be fine with it, if it was Soviet-style, one-party candidate approach with a mandated turnout required to keep your position, etc.

Aliens don't care about the local government bill for the regulation of gambling
[doublepost=1618908511][/doublepost]

If you really think things have not changed regarding roleplay you're incredibly detached from reality mate

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
cops are nicer to an extent

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
cops are nicer to an extent

Isn't that what I always did as KING-6? Ahh, the old days.

But really, depends on what you mean, rules change inside the system or did the general climate change to lean away from the occasional random pacification?

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Isn't that what I always did as KING-6? Ahh, the old days.

But really, depends on what you mean, rules change inside the system or did the general climate change to lean away from the occasional random pacificiation?
cops are more chill and lenient most of the time (compared to what I heard about clockwork cops)
rules changed a bit but that's thanks to current headcops

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
cops are more chill and lenient most of the time
rules changed a bit but that's thanks to current headcops

Wait, I gotta check who the Headcops are now....

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
cloudperson numbers jaydawg (and key for ota)

Well, Key will be still head of OTA when I rot into bones, dont know Cloudperson, Numbers and Jaydawg are fine enough I suppose.

Didn't characters in Nebulous get a global reset too a long time ago (from the switch to Helix, I think), Like...I could play previously dead characters again?

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Didn't characters in Nebulous get a global reset too a long time ago (from the switch to Helix, I think), Like...I could play previously dead characters again?
That is unknown to me :/

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
I think it’s best to go experience the changes yourself.

Eh, I have thought about it, on the fence. I did get the mod list sorted but there might be more things I have to grab, I just don’t know yet.