Serious [SOLVED!] I went UnbindAll and then i cant open my F1 and F2 menu AGAIN

Nebulae
This happened to me before and i found out how the same way as i am trying to find out now. Some admin on here told me the bind command and it fixed it. I asked on admin which was in game but he/she was clueless and kept telling me the command is 'Bind <key> <command>" EVEN SO I ASKED FOR THE "COMMAND" part. Anyway. If anyone know the command part please let me know... Thanks.

Nebulae
Wait, this is your second time unbinding all your keys?

Anyway just look at ur post history or whatever to find what someone told you before

Reactions: List

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Best to redirect this to Tech support if someone can.

js.

Mash

spare a crumble of coochie for me
Nebulae
Go to options then keyboard and click reset to default. It should fix everything.

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
This isn't a bug, though. This is more tech support worthy than anything. But, if you feel it should stay, then sure, keep it.

Edit - It'll most likely get more attention since these commands are for both servers. :)

Last edited:
Nebulae
This isn't a bug, though. This is more tech support worthy than anything. But, if you feel it should stay, then sure, keep it.

Edit - It'll most likely get more attention since these commands are for both servers. :grinning:
Well yeah but i dont need the command if i am not gonna go into the server , right? so it is a bug of a sort that needs to be fixed. But anyway , i really need help with it! :sob:

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My F1 menu didn't work once, i think the command was something like showhelp openhelp openmenu i'm not sure