Fixed [SOLVED] My map differs from the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
I've had this constant issue when trying to connect to the Half-Life 2 Roleplay server after redownloading the server content. I continue to get an error that the map I have installed is different from the one the server is using. I also uninstalled all addons and reinstalled them and still no answers. Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? It's kind of annoying. Here's the error:

Code:
Your map [maps/rp_nc_industrial17_v3.bsp] differs from the server's.

Host_Error: Client's map differs from the server's

D

Deleted member 4425

Have you gone through all the basic steps? You re-downloaded the addons, have you verified your game? Perhaps you could find the file for the map itself and delete it, and manually download it?

Reactions: List

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
Have you gone through all the basic steps? You re-downloaded the addons, have you verified your game? Perhaps you could find the file for the map itself and delete it, and manually download it?
Yeah, I've done all that. I'm going to try deleting the map and allowing the server to download it by itself.
[doublepost=1581834635][/doublepost]I've managed to fix it, thank god.

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
Well maybe it isn't fixed. I can't seem to stop it from doing it. Uninstalling the map and letting the server download it - repetitive process, no answers.

D

Deleted member 4425

Well maybe it isn't fixed. I can't seem to stop it from doing it. Uninstalling the map and letting the server download it - repetitive process, no answers.
What’s it doing/saying exactly?

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
Code:
Your map [maps/rp_nc_industrial17_v3.bsp] differs from the server's.

Host_Error: Client's map differs from the server's
The server is not allowing me to join and I'm getting the error above. For some odd reason, when I uninstall the map and allow the server to download it, I suddenly crash and it gives me the error when I restart Garry's Mod. Not sure what's the problem.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The server is not allowing me to join and I'm getting the error above. For some odd reason, when I uninstall the map and allow the server to download it, I suddenly crash and it gives me the error when I restart Garry's Mod. Not sure what's the problem.
Delete the maps folder in /GarrysMod/garrysmod/, delete the i17 v3 addon in /garrysmod/addons, and verify cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.