Status
Not open for further replies.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Suggestion: Add this booby trap addon
Why it would be worth adding:
Contains a large amount of traps that would promote an alternative to typical gunfights
Necessary content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=714564051

Suggestion:
TFA melees and scrap guns.
Why it would be worth adding:

Adds new weapons for players to use that could also provide RP Experiences. Plus a MOTHERFUCKIN CHAINSAW
Necessary content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2830190478

Last edited:

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I like the booby traps but the other addons just add more and more of the same + we should really wait for launch to see how the weaponry we already will be adding performs before adding any more bulks of weapons that may never be used and are duplicated.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Yes to the chainsaw, no to an excessive amount of melee weapons.

The traps would be a decent alternative to having to dump SLAMs everywhere.

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I like the booby traps but the other addons just add more and more of the same + we should really wait for launch to see how the weaponry we already will be adding performs before adding any more bulks of weapons that may never be used and are duplicated.
Please. please god no, I have ptsd from WW3RP, the fucking sticks, nokia ring tone, molotovs.

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Please. please god no, I have ptsd from WW3RP, the fucking sticks, nokia ring tone, molotovs.

It's just booby traps, they're pretty visible if you pay attention

Their biggest issue however I think would be placement, as in, making them into a script someone can own. I wouldn't know the difficulty but I'd say it doesn't have to be an easy feat.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
2ff4442bd5a0f49f87522a3ba679ddf7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.