Serious Sond, Rat Priest of the Blighted Church

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
You're on a trek through the sewers when some rats scuttle by, in their wake some papers. Reading the papers reveals the following.

Fuurn,

Bliph, Rat Overlord is an impostor to the kingship. He must be dealt with to further heighten the strength of the monarchy, lest the peasants follow him as some form of martyr. I will arrange his death for the next day of prayer.

Krin, Rat Royal

7th Cycle of Prayer, 33rd Sun of Krom.

Krin,

I ackowledge your concerns of Bliph, but he is no more of a threat than the peasants in Htgrodil, who I have summarily dealt with. Please do not fill my letteroom with needless worries.

Fuurn, Rat King

8th Cycle of Prayer, 12th Sun of Krom.

Fuurn,

Bliph has gained a following in the Kyrlphian province of Ydrgtasil. The guard in the area have been slaughtered, and their tails wrapped on torches as tinder. I recommend dispatching multiple Elite to deal with him, otherwise more peasants will rebel.

Krin, Rat Royal

8th Cycle of Prayer, 27th Sun of Krom.

Krin,

I am not going to send Elite to fight against a small rebellion of one town. The local township can deal with this. Again, should you bother me further with needless worries, I will remove your status as a Royal.

Fuurn, Rat King

9th Cycle of Prayer, 38th Sun of Krom.

Fuurn,

The rebellion has been crushed. The traitors have been executed, and I am returning to the city of Ugftere. I am glad that your idea has worked amazingly, I had no doubts in you.

Bliph, Rat Overlord

3rd Cycle of Prayer, 5th Sun of Ikle.

The only thing you think to yourself is that someone had some free time and they should use it better.
ha funny rat story

Reactions: List