Space Station 13

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Either Raijiin Luugo, or Luvenia Taylor, I think I've seen you around, you play medical alot?

nah, I greytide a lot
I use to be a big meme on TG station around 8 months ago before taking an 8 month break. I was a meme for being the epitome of greytide. I play on Bagil.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
nah, I greytide a lot
I use to be a big meme on TG station around 8 months ago before taking an 8 month break. I was a meme for being the epitome of greytide. I play on Bagil.

I fucking love greytiding, anything from subverting the AI for my own use, or destroying sec when nothing is happening, or even hunting antags.

Greytide stationwide, although I do recall seeing you around.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Who do you play on TG?

Actually, if you guys play on TG, drop your names so I know who you nerds are.

Ronald Danger, I play as him trough the course of all the SS13 servers, (He was also supposed to be my conscript but SOMEONE change his name to rick)

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Played some shitty Brazilian server, joined in as AI and opened all the airlocks + bolted open the armory and made an announcement saying "NANOTRASEN PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL!!!" and got perma'd w/ the reason
"Gringo fucking shitting the bum AI station"

Big sadface, would not recommend.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
I need some fucking HELP

so I was looking at the chemical recipes on the wiki for /tg/ and I noticed they removed a lot of the more fun recipes from the list, so I was wondering if anyone had a list of them, or could tell me how to find them in the code? I guess they decided to incorporate some of goons ways of doing things and not put everything on the wiki, even though I know you can find everything in the code, since it's open-source

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I need some fucking HELP

so I was looking at the chemical recipes on the wiki for /tg/ and I noticed they removed a lot of the more fun recipes from the list, so I was wondering if anyone had a list of them, or could tell me how to find them in the code? I guess they decided to incorporate some of goons ways of doing things and not put everything on the wiki, even though I know you can find everything in the code, since it's open-source

Are you sure some stuff is missing? It could be in a different tab or maybe you need to ctrl+f if you do remember the uppercase

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
When you're just a traitor janitor who had only steal objectives so you decided to go full kleptomaniac as a gimmick
results:
ia8vpIw.png