Serious Spooky's Bizarre Quokka Car Dream

SpookyWolf07

Quark
Nebulae
I just remembered the strangest dream I ever had in my entire life and it just happened relatively this morning.

So I had a dream that the Alex Grist Profile Picture (or apparently a Quokka as its been told to me) was sabotaging my Father's Car while trying to explain to me how Humans were the worst creatures known to the Universe and all of their crimes against nature as he disassembled my Father's Futuristic Car (My Father's Car is not Futuristic but my Dream thought it was for whatever reason).

Image: The closest thing that the car looked like but if it was technologically different (imagine the Batmobile from Batman). Also it was dark green.

After it had successfully completely and utterly destroyed my Father's Car it proceeded to break into my garage and do the exact same thing as it disassembled everything up into the house.

Basically the Quokka went into my house, unplugged every appliance; then disassembled each appliance.

Image: Honest to God what it looked like whenever it looked into my shocked-face. It was about the size of my Torso I think and it had a relatively high speed whenever I attempted to stop it from disassembling my Father's Car.

I can't help but remember its fat smile as it casually explained to me in a vaguely British accent how Human Society was doomed to fail because we weren't made to live in the Modern World. I eventually woke up from the madness of it all after about several minutes of the sentient Quokka recite Anarcho-Primitivist rhetoric as it politely disassembled everything in my house in the most organized way possible. I do not recall it being overtly hostile to me nor it referencing Nebulous.Cloud or Alex Grist whatsoever, it just happened to take on the form of Alex's profile picture. I do remember sensing it having extreme hostilities towards Humanity and technology.

Anyway I don't remember the original reason for what could have prompted this dream since I've not played on Nebulous or even thought about Nebulous for a relatively long time. I've taken a survey from several other communities what this dream could mean and I was wondering what Nebulous's take on this dream.

As meme-my as all of this sounds this is a real dream I had. Feel free to meme this but I wouldn't mind hearing some semi-serious or serious interpretations to my odd dream. If you have any questions (since I've left out some what I thought unneeded information) feel free to ask. If you'd like to hear more dreams of mine I am more than happy to share some of them in this thread. I may even attempt to lucid dream and ask the Sentient Quokka a deeper explanation as the dream only lasted about 15 minutes before I woke up from the absurdity of it all.

Anyway that's all. - Spooky Wolf

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I've come to make an announcement; Quokka's are bitch ass motherfuckers, one of these fuckers pissed on my fucking wife. Thats right, he took his furry dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was "This big" and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my twitter dot com, furry fuck quokka, you've got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: PFFFT, THAT'S RIGHT, BABY. ALL POINTS, NO FUR, NO PILLOWS. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He humped my wife so guess what? I'm gonna fuck Nebulous Cloud. THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Nebulous. I'm gonna go higher. I'M PISSING ON CLOUDFARE! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, @alex ? I PISSED ON CLOUDFLARE YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE 23 HOURS BEFORE THE PISS DROPLETS HIT THE FUCKING NEB SERVERS NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I PISS ON YOU TOO.

Reactions: List

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
did you know that mother quokkas chuck their kids at predators to make sure they live