Fixed squishy vc menus please there's so many

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Suggestion: Make the different sections of the VC menu able to be collapsed for factions that have multiple VC categories.
Why it would be worth adding:
Because looking for one very specific or important radio VC as OTA or Dispatch is a pain with that first section of VCs always coming up first.
Necessary content:
Dev work, but my dev hasn't worked since I was about 40.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't remember if this is a feature already; it would be awesome if we could click on the voiceline we want (in the directory) and have the text copied to our clipboard so we can just paste it in the chat.

A lot of them have me checking 3 or 4 times before I'm able to get it right. Especially as a brand new dispatch player.

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
I can't remember if this is a feature already; it would be awesome if we could click on the voiceline we want (in the directory) and have the text copied to our clipboard so we can just paste it in the chat
It is an existing feature

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I can't remember if this is a feature already; it would be awesome if we could click on the voiceline we want (in the directory) and have the text copied to our clipboard so we can just paste it in the chat.

A lot of them have me checking 3 or 4 times before I'm able to get it right. Especially as a brand new dispatch player.
you can actually do this

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
In that case, that's pretty awesome.

Another quirk I have with the menu is that when you collapse the VC directory, close it and re-open it's not where you left it. It doesn't remember that you collapsed the window. It would be super nifty navigating it that way instead of cumbersome.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Alright so, will push up an improvement for the voices panel

Loads faster, searches faster without needing to press enter, and collapsible categories have been added

Won't add to proper changelog until feedback has been acquired regarding this

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Alright so, will push up an improvement for the voices panel

Loads faster, searches faster without needing to press enter, and collapsible categories have been added

Won't add to proper changelog until feedback has been acquired regarding this
I’m going to hug you.

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg