STALKER

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Since there is no Stalker thread yet I thought I might as well make one.
Post pictures or videos or anything, help rookies out etc.

Currently going through the whole series from when they first came out, starting with CoC. Just finished X-18. Fuck X-18.

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
had this idea for a while. it's about a stalker mod. it's like misery, but better: the difficulty is even more artificial, the loot's even worse, you can't hunt artefacts at all, ammo's worth twice its own weight in gold and the world's reduced from 10 shades of brown to 5. the creature that is a misery player downloads it and bam! it's some real nasty malware. sends your bank details to ilya from ukraine. ilya's a real stalker, unlike the misery player. most of ilya's waking time is spend playing superior russian mods like sgm, OP 2 and fotograf. what's ilya do with your bank details? he robs you blind, because that's the least you deserve for playing misery, you disgusting little turd.

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
Oh I loved misery with this game! I remember stating out in a shack in the middle of the night with a hand gun. As I fired. Bullets came flying into the attic. Also remember when I was on a huge bridge I had to snipe people with an MP5 as they sniped me out with hand guns.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
if you guys havent seen the film that inspired the game then please watch it
based tarkvosky

stalker4.jpg

Nebulae
Ever sense their was a Futa named Ivanna on TnB I've stayed far away from Stalker servers.

D

Deleted member 1435

I play Stalker wearing a Soviet gas mask and track pants, drinking vodka and eating sausage.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1435

So instead, what good mods for Stalker are recommended

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So instead, what good mods for Stalker are recommended

the latest OGSE, SGM version whatever, FOTOGRAF, secret trails 2, soup mods (joint pak 2 or stalkersoup probably ur best bets unless you speak russian). anything but the flaccid turd that is misery