a bad memer
Nebulae
in case none of you know

bad batch is out and already streaming its 2nd episode

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
it was pretty good

genuinely don't know why they wanted a female clone and frankly omega strikes me as a typecasted 'annoying kid' but maybe they might scrape something useful out of this

Reactions: List

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
Aye it was pretty alright so far

Yeah Omega is actually kind of fucking annoying and exists only so far as to be a hindrance to the group, I'm hoping at the very least this isn't just some "OH MY GOD ITS A PALPATINE CLONE" and perhaps a clone of Jango's sister, Arla, thats been missing like in legends (Who was later found by Omega squad, perhaps a hint at the name? But now I'm delving into youtube conspiracy shit).Only other supporting evidence of this I can think of is the accent being similar to Jango's, and the fact Omega and Arla have blond hair.

Kind of cool seeing Cut come back, but honestly I'm kind of disappointed that the Empire is just suddenly canceling out all clones a few days after order 66. Makes me kind of hope they'll do a clone rebellion like in Battlefront 2 but wanting Disney to take a page out of legends is like asking a fucking wall for dating advice.

Last edited:

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
The darkness of Clone Wars has returned lmao

Seeing non-clones in clone armor feels REALLY weird ngl

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
is this worth watching even if i havent really watched any other star wars stuff aside from a couple movies

just realised its on disney plus and i have that so i thought i may as well

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is this worth watching even if i havent really watched any other star wars stuff aside from a couple movies

just realised its on disney plus and i have that so i thought i may as well

i think you'd lose almost all of the context if you didnt at least watch the clone wars tv show first

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Aye it was pretty alright so far

Yeah Omega is actually kind of fucking annoying and exists only so far as to be a hindrance to the group, I'm hoping at the very least this isn't just some "OH MY GOD ITS A PALPATINE CLONE" and perhaps a clone of Jango's sister, Arla, thats been missing like in legends (Who was later found by Omega squad, perhaps a hint at the name? But now I'm delving into youtube conspiracy shit).Only other supporting evidence of this I can think of is the accent being similar to Jango's, and the fact Omega and Arla have blond hair.

Kind of cool seeing Cut come back, but honestly I'm kind of disappointed that the Empire is just suddenly canceling out all clones a few days after order 66. Makes me kind of hope they'll do a clone rebellion like in Battlefront 2 but wanting Disney to take a page out of legends is like asking a fucking wall for dating advice.
They're teetering on the edge of a Kaminoan rebellion, which was absolutely fantastic in the Battlefront game, but with Filoni behind it we could really see the clones vs stormtroopers become something that's adored. I truly hope they do go for this arc, and draw in McGregor, Rex, and hell, even Cody.

D

Deleted member 1974

They're teetering on the edge of a Kaminoan rebellion, which was absolutely fantastic in the Battlefront game, but with Filoni behind it we could really see the clones vs stormtroopers become something that's adored. I truly hope they do go for this arc, and draw in McGregor, Rex, and hell, even Cody.
God I fucking wish the Kaminoans'll rebel

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
God I fucking wish the Kaminoans'll rebel
The Kaminoans repeatedly refer to any clone from Kamino as their 'property', they also indirectly suggested that bad batch (or some other order-66 free clone) would return to Kamino at some point - I believe we'll see a last stand of the Bad Batch alongside clones with direct loyalty to the Kaminoans against either Vader and the 501st in Stormtrooper gear.

I pray that's what it is.

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
The Kaminoans repeatedly refer to any clone from Kamino as their 'property', they also indirectly suggested that bad batch (or some other order-66 free clone) would return to Kamino at some point - I believe we'll see a last stand of the Bad Batch alongside clones with direct loyalty to the Kaminoans against either Vader and the 501st in Stormtrooper gear.

I pray that's what it is.

A rebellion by the Kaminoans is definitely happening, we saw a mild spark of rebellion in the first episode with the Kaminoans aiding bad batch. I fucking pray its a battle between Kaminoan loyal clones and imperial soldiers. At the very least I really want to see Cody and or Vader in this series.

Idk if you guys read the star wars comics a few years ago, but I'm really interested in seeing if task force 99 will somehow come into play, either next season, or at its series end.