Proton
Nebulae
Do I really need to do this, and why?

01951e37d3.png

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, it's a good way to reduce the amount of alt accounts that are created.
i'll just make multiple steam accounts?? (there's a program which makes accounts automatically)

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
i'll just make multiple steam accounts?? (there's a program which makes accounts automatically)
I'm pretty sure that they will do like LP. Where you need to have Gmod on the account, to actually sign up.
[doublepost=1465381734][/doublepost]
Yes, it's a good way to reduce the amount of alt accounts that are created.
Oh that's why.
Still not linking my Steam though.

patty

Proton
Nebulae
I'll just make multiple steam accounts?? (there's a program which makes accounts automatically)
In the ACP, @alex and @`impulse can set it so people who own Garry's Mod can only sign up (unless you wanna' pull a @crash).
Oh that's why.
Still not linking my Steam, though.
In the future you'll need too, and if you try to register you'll need to sign up with your steam.

Reactions: List

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Due to the following reasons..
If it isn't a requirement, I won't do it.
It's not worth the few minutes it takes, due to the fact that it's completely pointless as of now.
I don't need my steam account to be out on even more forums than it already is. Publicity is not my thing.
The reason "reduce the amount of ALT accounts", won't contribute to the less amount of alts made, even if I did link my steam with my forum account.

Your avatar of a dog with a pizza, makes me feel pretty comfortable.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Due to the following reasons..
If it isn't a requirement, I won't do it.
It's not worth the few minutes it takes, due to the fact that it's completely pointless as of now.
I don't need my steam account to be out on even more forums than it already is. Publicity is not my thing.
The reason "reduce the amount of ALT accounts", won't contribute to the less amount of alts made, even if I did link my steam with my forum account.

ok

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
woah easy there big boy :steve:

I see no point trying to convince you. The only information we receive after a Steam login is a community id, one that is already public anyway; If you don't want to do that, then don't but you can't complain when you're unable to login to the forum.

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
I see no point trying to convince you. The only information we receive after a Steam login is a community id, one that is already public anyway; If you don't want to do that, then don't but you can't complain when you're unable to login to the forum.
so you're telling me, that if I dont link my steam with my forum account it will be gone within the next days?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
In the ACP, @alex and @`impulse can set it so people who own Garry's Mod can only sign up (unless you wanna' pull a @crash).

No I just made it that way, it's not a default feature.

[doublepost=1465435227][/doublepost]
so you're telling me, that if I dont link my steam with my forum account it will be gone within the next days?

No you just won't have a way to login :steve:

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
theres literally no logical reason as to why you would not link your steam account, it takes mere seconds to login to steam and press "connect"

im not too sure what satisfaction you get out of playing the lone edgy memer but you do you, buddo

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Mist

Proton
Nebulae
Status
Not open for further replies.