Steam leaks Just Cause 4!

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
Promotional images for Just Cause 4, which has not yet been announced by Avalanche Studios or Square Enix, have appeared on Steam's advertising pop-up window.

Walmart Canada confirmed the game a month ago when it went crazy and listed a fuckton of titles never heard of before on their site.

t39hqtn4co211.png

They most likely would've announced the game during this E3.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
idk what they could even add to the series at this point

we've got jetpacks, mechs, a handheld nuke launcher, and fucktons of fun stuff w/ the physics manipulation, there's really not many more bells and whistles to stick on there

im still eager to see what they do tho

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
looks like its gonna be set in a more jungle-ey area than the last game considering the tree in that picture

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I remember spending so much hours in the multiplayer trying to crash planes into other people
me and my friend used to take turns, one of us flying the plane and another stood ontop of it, the aim was to keep him alive as long as possible while flying through tight areas, funniest shit ever

and now i feel upset just thinking about how much fun we had uguhghghghg

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
personally the best part of just cause is the multiplayer mods

if JC4 doesnt have it built in its gonna be a bit shite ngl

best moments in jc2 were me and a mate playing it and trying to land boats on top of planes using explosions, some turbo thing, and instabrakes

i quite liked the grapples and attaching gun cars to planes and fucking ramming them into other players while firing rockets / explosives at em

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah tbh if they don't get the clue of adding multiplayer after 2 games, I'd laugh
iirc the just cause 3 multiplayer mod makers had early access to the game, so they clearly realise that multiplayer is the good bit of the games

just they're a bit spasticated in not actually doing it emselves

inb4 JC4 is a 'gritty' change of pace for the series, ruining it entirely, judging by the darker poster i'd not be surprised by that

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
inb4 JC4 is a 'gritty' change of pace for the series, ruining it entirely, judging by the darker poster i'd not be surprised by that
I wouldn’t mind a grittier theme of the game as long as it keeps the standard gameplay. All the previous games have kept a vibrant and upbeat setting despite the fact that you’re blowing up hundreds of people