Steam profiles

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Ay. So, I've always thought steam profiles are a bit boring. Like, you can see a description, perhaps some artwork but it ain't really like you always want it to be.

Why can't we have gifs as profile pics and shit? That'd be awesome. What do you guys think about steam and it's profile customization?

Better yet, forum profile customization? Wish I could put some kinda background on my profile. Theme it a bit.

What is your thoughts on it? (If any)

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
do you really want steam to turn into facepunch?

You monster.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Ay. So, I've always thought steam profiles are a bit boring. Like, you can see a description, perhaps some artwork but it ain't really like you always want it to be.

Why can't we have gifs as profile pics and shit? That'd be awesome. What do you guys think about steam and it's profile customization?

Better yet, forum profile customization? Wish I could put some kinda background on my profile. Theme it a bit.

What is your thoughts on it? (If any)
We already have backgrounds for steam profiles, unless you mean custom ones.

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
p sure you can put a gif as a profile pic, but it will only be stuck on one frame. it's probably because most games that use steam avatars on scoreboards and what-not wont really support gifs, so it would be pointless to an extent.