Serious Stellaris - Conquering the Galaxy with Nebulous

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey friends.
I like the game Stellaris, but it gets stale when playing singleplayer campaigns.
I also haven't had any decent large-scale multiplayer campaigns that seemed enjoyable.
Playing with 1 or 2 friends also results in a 'singleplayer' campaign where you almost always automatically have a forced ally / enemy.

Soooo...
Here I am, trying to make something myself for once.

I am looking for people who are willing to play Stellaris for a few hours per session, so if you decide to join, make sure you have time to spare. (Of course, something could always come inbetween, that's not a biggie.) I have both the Leviathans and the Utopia DLC, which I will be able to share as a host, these are not required. Time zones are considered, so I'd make these sessions in the late evening for the Europeans, so Americans should be able to join.

Here are these simple but important rules for the campaign:​
  • No human empire. Make an empire using alien appearances.​
  • No Sol starting system. That'll allow Sol to spawn in the galaxy as a neutral system, which will be later up for grabs, including the (hopefully) primitive human species located on Earth.​
  • We'll likely play on 'normal' speed. Yes, it'll be very slow paced, but it'll allow everyone to micromanage in relative peace without having to constantly pause the game for everybody. You'll get used to the speed, and it'll allow you to do other stuff outside of the game if you are good at multitasking, like messaging, texting, etc. We will pause the game if somebody has to go AFK really quick.​
  • Stay true to your species' morals and ethics you created. This includes diplomacy, etc. We are a roleplay community, so it shouldn't be hard. I personally like to play Stellaris as an immersive experience, not as a competitive game. You can roleplay if you're into that, but all I just want from you is to not act completely 'out of character'.​

I might create a discord server with multiple channels and roles, for federations, 'open comms', etc. It'll allow federations to speak to their federation members, but also speak to others if truely needed. Absolutely despise xeno scum? Want them to stay out of your stuff? Don't join any channel. I'll experiment with the use of discord, but it might deem fun.​

ROSTER
'Order of Tir Batna' - @Chicken
'Federated Merchant Guilds of Drakea' - @Vortigangster
'Antropof Technocracy' - @Dr.Towers
'Koriik Dynasty' - @Shrek
'Xe'thran Commune' - @Sir Goatson
'Fourth Reich' - @mpower
'Council of Raouls' - @Raouldukejnr
'Administration of Zirma' - @Skull Trumpet
'Grand Clom Council' - @TEA
'Estwani Trading Conglomerate' - @A_cRaZeD_hObO™
'Andradei Confederacy' - @Theplahunter *Spitfire
'Ethir Hive' - @rudlah

Last edited:
Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
y o m y d u d e s
post your empire name here if you're in still, I'll make a new roster
might not be on page one but at least it is one for those interested

QU0Dkxg.png

b45c3d18ea0f4e99443c603a3dbb807c.jpg

"Twelve cycles since Arbitor ka Linné assembled the final senatorial conclave to form the Astrum, we are now finally in a position where we can start to feel the true sustenance of the stars on the edge of our stems.

The Collective Directorate have chosen the new Imperator after five cycles of deliberate discussion and debate.

Imperator ka Luméx, may you plant the seeds of prosperity as we zealously reach out into the expanse - constellatio nostri."

FDsJvQ9.png

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I'll wait with posting a roster until i get more names
til then fuck you Shrek I can also do cool ROLEPLAY

db0a67edee.jpg

thumb-1920-145498.jpg

"Thousands of years. Our people lost so much, as did so many others. Our capital destroyed, our empire collapsed. All that remains, is the great citadel of knowledge all people once looked up to, it's contents lost to time, and the skeletons buried deep within."

5ad35edab6f7677559f3ab60d2e707c3.jpg

"But today we are born anew, all people of Xe'nara are. for today is the day we journey out once more, to discover that which was lost. To save our brothers and sisters. We may have forgotten the old ways, but we know that from unity and peace, we shall be whole once more.
For today we are not Xe'thran, Ox'braxi, Peacockian, or Antropof.

Today we are all Xe'naran."

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae

kY77hoZ.jpg

Across distant time and space, a faint single transmission can be heard. It's language is alien, it's origin is alien, it's features are alien.

Who are these aliens? These four legged abominations? These masters of communication and technology?

Who
are these aliens? Pushing the boundaries of space? Pushing and expanding across the galaxy?

Who are these aliens? Aggressive in form and logical in function? Co-operative and individualistic?

Who are these aliens? Who've discovered the means to travel? Who've created the means of communication?

WHO are THESE aliens? Who are heading to our doorstep? Who's armies contain robot and being alike?

WHO ARE THESE ALIENS? Who are coming in range of our sensors? Who's intent we don't quite understand?

WHO ARE THESE ALIENS?!?! WHO'S spacecraft and WARSHIPS are inbound? WHO'S landing craft accompany each FLEET?

WHO ARE THESE ALIENS???!?!? WHO'S LANDING ARMIES ON OUR COLONIES? WHO'S CLAIMING OUR RESEARCH STATIONS AND MINERALS FOR THEMSELVES?

WHO ARE THESE ALIENS?!?! WHO'S FLEET IS EN ROUTE TO OUR CAPITAL? WHO? WHO CAN TELL US WHO THESE ALIENS ARE?!

Someone can tell you who they are. They're old, they're frail, their lifespan is coming to it's end in the 800th year. You must not let your people know, no, you can't. This must remain a secret.
The "someone" falls to their knees, he knows. He really knows.
Who are... these aliens...?
He knows it's too late.
He knows...

THEY'RE BACK.

#TR2017

Last edited:

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
Fuck, guess I gotta do one of these too now.

UbwVVIvnRlSzE-dykK1WFQ.png

databank_mandalore_01_169_91a551b7.jpeg

Since the dawn of time, the Mandalorians have been a strong people, bred for war, our warriors strike fear throughout the galaxy with their unprecedented skill and prowess, as we have finally achieved what our scientists call "Faster-Than-Light" travel, the stars are finally within our grasp, and, in the likely event that we discover new spacefaring nations, we shall either align ourselves with them... Or destroy them!
Darasuum kote! Naasad jorso'ran cuun kandosii kot!
Krybes.png

This was super rushed since I was kind of in a hurry

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
THE SYNTHETIC REBIRTH
Thousands of years have passed since the time of the first great exploration, thousands of years since the war of materialists and spiritualists. Empires rose and fell. And now, while the remains of the old empires struggle to rise once more, new ones emerge.

Welcome to the new world.
Welcome to the Synthetic Dawn.

---

Hi.
Since Chicken is a lazy cunt I decided to clarify for everyone outside of the Discord what this new MP playthrough will be.

Basically last playthrough we ended up in a deadlock with everyone being in one of two huge factions and half of us playing as materialists.

Also, new roster because
also I am too lazy to update the roster
---

ROSTER
Common Worlds of Xe'nara | me
Council of Raouls | @Raouldukejnr
The Astrum | @Shrek
Solus Mando'ade | @Vortigangster
The Automatic Empress | @Dr.Towers
Corporation of Yarus Prime | @Mic15000
Sadlarn Stellar Council | @slugman

Last edited: