News Stellaris -NEMESIS- DLC announced & 3.0 Update

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I love stellaris, it is a very cool game, where you can collect a lot of people and consume them for resources either in workcamps or melting them make sure they survive with nothing bad happening to them :3

So I found out the new DLC is dropping called NEMESIS, for those who don't know the DLC will revolve around YOU becoming the end game crisis yes YOU. This means you get your own little perk tree to choose when you become one. Of course, you have to unlock that via tradition (to become the crisis I mean) and apparently, you can even devour stars now which is cool!

In the dev diary it only showed some of the crisis perk but they mentioned that the galactic community will also have their own bonuses so will stay informed about it, but it seems like a really cool DLC to add to the warcrimes game!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I love stellaris, it is a very cool game, where you can collect a lot of people and consume them for resources either in workcamps or melting them make sure they survive with nothing bad happening to them :3

So I found out the new DLC is dropping called NEMESIS, for those who don't know the DLC will revolve around YOU becoming the end game crisis yes YOU. This means you get your own little perk tree to choose when you become one. Of course, you have to unlock that via tradition (to become the crisis I mean) and apparently, you can even devour stars now which is cool!

In the dev diary it only showed some of the crisis perk but they mentioned that the galactic community will also have their own bonuses so will stay informed about it, but it seems like a really cool DLC to add to the warcrimes game!

is this adding the intrigue and spy mechanic too

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is this adding the intrigue and spy mechanic too

It appears so too, couldn't find much info on the dev diary but I have a feeling it might take some inspiration from the HoI4 espionage of course with totally different options

D

Deleted member 3818

I really wish they'd add in some customization like with CK3, being able to create your own faction, ruler and maybe even species would be cool and it'd really suit this game.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is stellaris a good game for someone who dislikes their other GS games like hoi4 and EU

there's very little strategy involved really

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
hey guys im playing stellaris rn thought i'd show u guys a rare image

KQmdOyw9SCFrVdKoBQl9yJdKwhtB3R642jqPyqvFF8c4KC9aYRuab0l9HrPg9cBXortsnTVw2Hrqx6gFlRA8LA0Fvh4-pwZlNTLu0TZQ48kJqp1u28JE526tsszlaTGhveSYbk6k

result of that society tech that gives u free perk and finishing another

yea

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hey guys im playing stellaris rn thought i'd show u guys a rare image

KQmdOyw9SCFrVdKoBQl9yJdKwhtB3R642jqPyqvFF8c4KC9aYRuab0l9HrPg9cBXortsnTVw2Hrqx6gFlRA8LA0Fvh4-pwZlNTLu0TZQ48kJqp1u28JE526tsszlaTGhveSYbk6k

result of that society tech that gives u free perk and finishing another

yea

That’s pretty common actually, You usually want to save up multiple perks if you are waiting for stuff to unlock

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
bro do you not have 3-4 ascension perks pending at all times?
no wtfsince when was that meta

if i did that you'd never get ascension benefits until mid game

i always go ascendancy > flesh is weak > megastructures > synth ascension or mega engineering depending on playstyle > colossus

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i always go ascendancy > flesh is weak > megastructures > synth ascension or mega engineering depending on playstyle > colossus
Dude how long are you waiting on your unity production, if you have a lot of Unity you usually can't unlock all that cause research will limit you, unless you can manage to dedicate both research and unity a lot

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

its entirely RNG on whether or not you can get flesh is weak as your second perk since you have to get Droids first, and that's a pretty hard technology to get right out of the gate

which is why my second to fourth ascension perks are pending for hundreds of years

because i still havent got fucking droids

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Dude how long are you waiting on your unity production, if you have a lot of Unity you usually can't unlock all that cause research will limit you, unless you can manage to dedicate both research and unity a lot
i usually have megastructures by 2300 if i find a ruined one

its entirely RNG on whether or not you can get flesh is weak as your second perk since you have to get Droids first, and that's a pretty hard technology to get right out of the gate

which is why my second to fourth ascension perks are pending for hundreds of years

because i still havent got fucking droids

mechanist start =)