Stellaris

Lapis

Extreme Turbonerd
Nebulae
Any of you nebulous memers play Stellaris? I'm always willin to play with most folks as long as you dont have six trillion mods lmao. What are y'all's opinions on Stellaris? Good, bad? What do you think of the upcoming Banks/Utopia expansion?

VikingWolf

Neutrino
Nebulae
Any of you nebulous memers play Stellaris? I'm always willin to play with most folks as long as you dont have six trillion mods lmao. What are y'all's opinions on Stellaris? Good, bad? What do you think of the upcoming Banks/Utopia expansion?

I play Stellaris, although I haven't played it properly in a few months. I think the game itself is very good, however I feel they could of done more to make the starting stages of the game feel different depending on what 'race' you play as, such an Fungi or Mammalian. The concept of the different planet types is really cool, some having more food etc, however it does lean towards people just using a tropical world so they can get the most food. The end game scenarios are cool, its awesome to watch your empire collapse due to an alien invading from a blackhole, but I think they happen to early in the game - and the game gets tiring if they are disabled.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Stellaris is kinda my second favourite RTS and my favourite sci-fi game overall and I cannot wait for Utopia to came out! They fixed a lot of stuff and issues, expecially the kinda stagnant mid to late game. Sure there's still a lot of stuff still lacking but considering they keep making free patches together with the expansion is pretty good so far °u°

p.s. there were already a Stellaris thread on this forum in case you want to check it out

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
I've played Stellaris on and off since release, bought and played Utopia for a couple of hours today, the first piece of Stellaris DLC that feels like a real expansion. It adds some aspects to the game that you didn't realize beforehand that it desperately needed, like the added depth of the governmental mechanics, along with some flashy new structures. Hopefully Paradox will focus on fleshing out the early to midgame more in the coming expansions/patches, I'd really say it's the biggest factor that's detrimental to the game's replayability value.

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
the new dlc is good and makes it worth playing

now I just wish they'd improve fleet combat and fleets in general

Reactions: List

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
improving on these would make a good game
  • Colonisation of planets