Still can't sign in on my computer

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
For some reason I cannot sign onto the forums on any browser (chrome, Firefox, I even tried Microsoft Edge.) The forums take a long time to load everything and whenever I try to log in, it says that it is not accepting any registrations.

I tried signing in on my Dad's laptop and it worked, so idk what's wrong with my computer.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
For some reason I cannot sign onto the forums on any browser (chrome, Firefox, I even tried Microsoft Edge.) The forums take a long time to load everything and whenever I try to log in, it says that it is not accepting any registrations.

I tried signing in on my Dad's laptop and it worked, so idk what's wrong with my computer.
Hmm, try clearing your cache and history and cookies or some shit if you havent already

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
sign in on steam website on the internet separately, the magic internet cookies will acknowledge you being signed on steam already and you'll be able to log on nes-quik

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae

@Slim had this issue too maybe he can help idk, i remember him saying about it

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Clear all your internet stuff (cache, cookies, etc) - reinstall your browser at worst.

That or you're discouraged, though I doubt that

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hmm, try clearing your cache and history and cookies or some shit if you havent already
Didn't work
sign in on steam website on the internet separately, the magic internet cookies will acknowledge you being signed on steam already and you'll be able to log on nes-quik
Also didn't work unfortunately
[doublepost=1550172965][/doublepost]
Clear all your internet stuff (cache, cookies, etc) - reinstall your browser at worst.

That or you're discouraged, though I doubt that
Not discouraged as I would be having the same problem on my phone

D

Deleted member 2994

clear history, click advanced, check everything, even if it says nothing is there, clear it all.

see if there arent parental controls set on your router

Reactions: List