Still Getting Errors

mel

String
Nebulae
hi, i've been playing for only a few minutes now and i'm still getting errors around the map and with playmodels.
i'm sure i have have everything downloaded correctly, and i've been trying to look around the forums for a link to the workshop so i can download it.

does anyone have it by any chance? or will i have to download certant models and such on the workshop seperately?

mel

String
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i have all css, eps 1-2 mounted already.
restarted 3 times
and i think i have somewhere around 200-300 on rn

all i needed was that link, thank you!
Alright, but if you have further issues it may be due to having so many addons mounted on your game. You should go through them and unsubscribe from some of the ones you don't use and remove them from your game files. Your game will run more smoothly, have a quicker start-up time and won't be as prone to crashing.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Alright, but if you have further issues it may be due to having so many addons mounted on your game. You should go through them and unsubscribe from some of the ones you don't use and remove them from your game files. Your game will run more smoothly, have a quicker start-up time and won't be as prone to crashing.
Ontop of this, alot of shitty addons can crash into each other in the games start up, causing shit to fuck up.