Strange Flowers

Nebulae
New_Project44.png

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Strange Flowers

Strange Flowers is a collection of one-off characters tailored exclusively for one map.

Inspired by a blog I recently came upon, I intend to promote a new format for characterization in HL2RP.

Primarily, these 'strangers and freaks' in the Grand Theft Auto fashion, would serve as vessels for 'long-term event characters,' which is a concept I've been quite interested in for some time and have previously experimented with.

In introducing characters who are bound to a map, I hope to make the world of HL2RP2 feel lived in, displaying the various environments we witness as not just frozen in time until the arrival of the main cast. Additionally, this opens up opportunities for enhancing how forumside lore can seep into the server, as well as immersing the players in a dynamic world.

This thread is intended to collect the experiences of these characters all in formats unique to their portrayal and personalities, with different ways of narration for each.

Nebulae

DE_weedorfleedor_1.png

"Nature is typified by strength; humanity by weakness. Nature adheres to an immutable order; humanity to an ever-increasing chaos. Nature recognizes no equality at any level of its order; humanity preaches an all-pervasive equality and freely hands-out unearned "rights" in an attempt to make its doctrine a living reality. In short: humanity is Democratic, nature is Fascist."

Reactions: List