fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
everyone's on the front row
trust me, it really doesn't work out here - mindset of interrupting the teachers isn't active in my class either
all you can do is just look at the board or the teachers are going to notice
i mean you always can put your head above your arms and nap if you get really bored

or read something interesting.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
depending on what class, if it's for example math i usually draw a doodle of something but if it's something like English I browse neb. but most of the time i talk with friends like a sneaky bastard even though i should focus more on everything instead of doing unfocused stuff

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae
Yeah guys cmon like dont let roleplay be parta ur life 24/7 at break spend timenwith other IRL peeps instead of constant forums but that just me.

Rusty Pebbles

Stick in the mud
Nebulae
Yeah guys cmon like dont let roleplay be parta ur life 24/7 at break spend timenwith other IRL peeps instead of constant forums but that just me.

I'm pretty sure a good amount of people who visit the forums during school are just trying to waste some time like myself. I doubt most people would isolate their day to day lives, especially in school, just to role play.

Then again...shit happens and some people can turn this into their life or even an addiction.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure a good amount of people who visit the forums during school are just trying to waste some time like myself. I doubt most people would isolate their day to day lives, especially in school, just to role play.

Then again...shit happens and some people can turn this into their life or even an addiction.
i can focus better in school if I dont sit next to any of my friends so I basically browse neb as a break from my school work during class.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Listen to the teacher explaining stuff, make some homework and have a laugh with friends, also watch moroccans destroy my country

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you can always drop out if its going to be just a waste of time you could spend in other ways

Rusty Pebbles

Stick in the mud
Nebulae
you can always drop out if its going to be just a waste of time you could spend in other ways

I agree somewhat with that but with parents and other incentive dropping out is probably not the best choice for most students.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I agree somewhat with that but with parents and other incentive dropping out is probably not the best choice for most students.
School is never useless, if you drop out of school expect to not get accepted into any university and live off minimum wage unles you have special skills

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
idk my mate brought in an ipad mini for a 2 hour lesson so we just watched shows in class
do that