Subehh

Banned from Server or Teamspeak:
realms
Character Name (If Applicable): Subehh
Length: 3 days (in game), 1 hour (real)

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name):
command block

What were you banned for?:
i was mining and tried to hit a creeper but it didn't react to the hits, i think it was pretty bullshit because i /me'd attacking it and it didnt react at all, i was one block away from it and when i tried to swing my sword (iron sword) it didnt react at all and i blown up
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: because it was bullshit i tried to hit him twice but it didnt work, i think this was very bullshit
Time of Occurrence: 10 minute go
Evidence:
ZPjvkIp.png

saPS62l.png

Any additional members involved:

@nexus @Braker @Powley @surra @chronos @Limeao

also vegemite is shit

edit:
i really watn this character back guys i spent so long on it do u know how long an hour is for me thats like 1/5 of my day

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i will confer with the command block AI that auto-sets dead people to spectator and see what he has to say

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to episode ONE of Jermacraft, the series where I play Minecraft. This is gonna be a Single Player Let's Play, and when I say "Let's Play", I use that term... pretty loosely, because... I'm an idiot in this game, you're gonna see lots of fails, you're gonna see lots of... triumphs, at least I'm hoping. So, go grab yourself a nice hot cup of coffee, hot cup of cocoa, I got apple cider right here, freshly brewed, let me take a sip - ah, that's good cider.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
honestly, i think you didn't adhere to fearRP and wandered alone at night.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

-support

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hmmmm, as the CEO of pk appeals I will accept this with full refunds, very unfair, it is well known that the creeper did not engage s2k with the appropiate /me and also powergamed plus metagame?? how did he know you were there hmmm...

Appeal is accepted and locked.

key

Nebulae
As a member of the Senior Executive Head Administration of this Nebulous Minecraft Roleplay Mining Simulator I hereby declare this PK APpeal Denied

Creeper deaths are always PK.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Hmmmm, as the CEO of pk appeals I will accept this with full refunds, very unfair, it is well known that the creeper did not engage s2k with the appropiate /me and also powergamed plus metagame?? how did he know you were there hmmm...

Appeal is accepted and locked.
yeha command block agrees, accepted and locked, look forward to several more minecraft hardcore pk appeals.

key

Nebulae
yeha command block agrees, accepted and locked, look forward to several more minecraft hardcore pk appeals.
I Will Be taking this to the Nebulous Supreme Court

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
thankls you nexus i will be sure not to metagame thsi time

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
As a member of the Senior Executive Head Administration of this Nebulous Minecraft Roleplay Mining Simulator I hereby declare this PK APpeal Denied

Creeper deaths are always PK.
When the administration is sus!

Reactions: List

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
no more exceptions after this, we have to set a general prescedent for this kind of behaviour so please be careful in the future
all pks are valid