Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
olB0hX5.gif

looks like ill have to do it for you

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
To be honest, I cant believe how can people here be so fucking toxic, everyone does some mistakes and some make more, but if youre this rude to actually be aware of doing no good yet continuing to take a shit on the guy, at least dont push away others for "blocking human rights" or whatever you pull out of your ass. Not saying you should praise Finlay but seriously you could limit yourself.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be honest, I cant believe how can people here be so fucking toxic, everyone does some mistakes and some make more, but if youre this rude to actually be aware of doing no good yet continuing to take a shot on the guy, at least dont push away others for "blocking human rights" or whatever you pull out of your ass. Not saying you should praise Finlay but seriously you could limit yourself.
it was a prank =)

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
how did u cure cancer anyway finlay im sure some doctors would like to know
It was never
Fucking cancer
They thought it was type 4 Ehlers Danlos syndrome (which effects heart, blood vessels) when in fact type 2/3.
Due to the rarity of the deciese there are few consultants who are aware of it and the tests have a chance of failure/Mis-diagnoses.
Also I never said it was cancer

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It was never
Fucking cancer
They thought it was type 4 Ehlers Danlos syndrome (which effects heart, blood vessels) when in fact type 2/3.
Due to the rarity of the deciese there are few consultants who are aware of it and the tests have a chance of failure/Mis-diagnoses.
Also I never said it was cancer

but its the exact same thing

we're using cancer as an example

Status
Not open for further replies.