Sup It Slash

Slashraider

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hello everyone. The name's Slashraider.

A little backstory about me. Currently a senior at university studying music industry and technology (Recording music and setting up live sound). I used to play half life 2 roleplay on gmod for an insane amount of time. I even ran my own HL2RP server for around half a year. I haven't really played HL2RP since I graduated high school (so around 2015-2016) as I haven't found a good server or community that really gave me that extreme satisfaction of playing HL2RP. That is until I found this one. I have been really enjoying this server, its content, and the people in it. Seeing nearly 90+ people logged in made me slightly nervous. Were the majority mingepunchers and noobs who would jun run around? I was luckily wrong. This server breathes life into the city and city roleplay. So much so I love playing as a citizen now. No current plans to rebel hahaha.

Any ways I'm a pretty laid back guy I'd think. I enjoy having conversations about conspiracies and theoretical questions. Even if I don't believe personally in a certain subject, I always love to question the "what ifs" of life. If you ever wanna talk music, anime, conspiracies / crazy world shit, or just vibe out to something else. My inbox is always open.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae