Superman/Woman/Other?

Nebulae
I'm doing a study for a social class and part of it is to take a poll. I thought Nebulous could help.

On that note I have 3 questions for everyone.

1. What Superpower would you have?

2. Why did you choose that power?

3. Evil, Good, Neutral? Or other.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Assuming OP ones like omnipotence aren't included:
To connect minds between people for any length of time, so one can truly understand how another feels.
To help out with unifying humans; to understand compassion for one another and the planet we live in.
Good, definitely.

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
1. Teleportation
2. Because I can teleport anywhere and teleport things to me
3. Neutral

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae

oh, easily any form of reality warping- be it shape-shifting, transmogrification, alchemy- anything like that

cause it'd be hella fun to manipulate reality and temporarily turn someones' phone into a small rubber duck.

neutral. if confusing people by changing various items in their life into small random items temporarily is bad than you've got some mixed priorities, friend.

surra

Molecule
Nebulae

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I would become a healer like Jesus was, so I could form my own religion with proof of divine power and baffle atheists everywhere. good alignment.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

This shit right here http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Neuro-Psychic_Knowledge

It's the ultimate ability: since the moment we are born our brain is built upon genetics and the experiences we live during our life, however this forces us into a box, a role we have to abide for the rest of our existance, even if we change that is merely circumventing our old programming; but with this power one can change from scratch their own mind, perfecting oneself over and over until reaching perfection. You can not only be whoever you like and be happy with it, but you can also tap into the full potential of the human brain, and once that's achieved, you can put your massive knowledge and intelligence into fruition by expanding it even further beyond with the help of science and technology, at that point all you have to do is kickstart the Singularity for mankind as a whole and chill till the end of the universe.

I believe that once such state of enlightment is reached, notions such as "Evil" or "Good" lose any meaning and everything is reduced to a combination of cause and effect.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
1: Utter manipulation of causality

2: The ability to manipulate events is really effective and is quite broad.

3: Chaotic Good

Voilá

ˣ
Nebulae
1. invisibility

2. infiltration and life situations

3. evil/bad

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
1.To create matter of my choosing out of nothing (Fuck Physics amirite?)
2. I could just make coal or oil out of nothing and sell it off to America or something, like damn dude that’s pretty spicy!
3. Whatever you consider helping my self to me I guess neutral

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

The ability to create portals to an extra-dimensional space around the size of a small room, with the ability to access all the previous portals from this room.

It'd be incredibly useful to have your own little pocket dimension. Not only does it makes travel super fast, but you can essentially store anything and be able to pull it out on the fly. It's very nice for utility. Hungry? Open up and grab a snack. Need to sleep? Have a bed prepared inside. Need to go somewhere quickly? If you've been there before you simply need to step through two portals and voilá.

You could have a place to live where you wouldn't have to worry about rent, although it's not that great cause it's just a blank room unless you pop more stuff inside

Neutral. Malicious use of it would not be my intention. Only for making my life more convenient and easy

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
id have fuckin laser beam hands

cause fucking laser beams

both

EDIT

no id have fucking hunt down the freeman powers so i can survive a crowbar to the face and have the great ability to hunt down people

because fucking id look slick as hell with my cool hair dude

id defo be an evil man

Last edited by a moderator:

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
The ability to create portals to an extra-dimensional space around the size of a small room, with the ability to access all the previous portals from this room.

It'd be incredibly useful to have your own little pocket dimension. Not only does it makes travel super fast, but you can essentially store anything and be able to pull it out on the fly. It's very nice for utility. Hungry? Open up and grab a snack. Need to sleep? Have a bed prepared inside. Need to go somewhere quickly? If you've been there before you simply need to step through two portals and voilá.

You could have a place to live where you wouldn't have to worry about rent, although it's not that great cause it's just a blank room unless you pop more stuff inside

Neutral. Malicious use of it would not be my intention. Only for making my life more convenient and easy
same idea as me :b:

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
1. Cybernetic enhancements
2. Because imagine a human, but better
3. Chaotic evil, because my cybernetic self would be better then normal humans

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
1. ability to look into the future
2. i'd be able to prepare stuff for myself and i guess enjoy life more
3. neutral, i guess

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
  1. Move back to any point in my life that I have experienced, while retaining my memory of future events.
    1. Bonus points if that ability can trigger even during death
  2. That sort of Groundhog day ability except with full control over it seems like one of the most useful abilities possible, simply because you can just keep repeating scenarios until success.
  3. Good, although I imagine I'd wind up just using it to perfect mundane shite

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
  1. Move back to any point in my life that I have experienced, while retaining my memory of future events.
    1. Bonus points if that ability can trigger even during death
  2. That sort of Groundhog day ability except with full control over it seems like one of the most useful abilities possible, simply because you can just keep repeating scenarios until success.
  3. Good, although I imagine I'd wind up just using it to perfect mundane shite

so basically you want to be able to quicksave irl

Nebulae
Thanks to everyone for responding, I gathered alot of info for my project. First off in my hypothesis I figured most everybody would go for the good alignment when choosing. In said project I made another hypothesis that those who chose evil or neutral would have much stronger abilities than those who chose good. And I had figured that someone would try to have some type of omni power which all were proven. Lastly shout out to nebulous. A class of about 90 people got to see some exposure to the site at KU when I was presenting.