SURPLUS SUPPLY RUN | Feedback

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
SURPLUS SUPPLY RUN
sftt4sK.png

Valiant defenders and suppliers are hit by an ambush, managing to fend it off at the cost of their convoy turning immobile. Requiring time to unlock the truck to access the supplies.

4 Transhumans respond, hearing of the partial success of the ambush. They seek out the site to be met with a hail of fire from the survivors and the soon-to-arrive rebel reinforcements.

Despite the best efforts, it wasn't enough. A few managed to get away with some of the supplies before the stabilization team managed to overrun the defenders. The rest died in a valiant stand against the Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

---------

In the future need to adjust the placement, and provide an even sooner call for the rebellion to have the reinforcements arrive before the expert mobilizing Combine forces. Perhaps provide some more defences but that's to ponder on for potential future events of similar styles.

Having now ran this event styled for both sides, I've definitely learned what to adjust. Hope you guys enjoyed it regardless of the partial loss!

(The valiant defenders, @Vaz @Syntax @Eviction Notice @GOOSE and someone else)​

Reactions: List

GOOSE

Neutrino
Nebulae
I literally cannot see anything because of the snow - or I'm just blind. Nonetheless, it was enjoyable! My script-whore tendencies got me killed because I spent too long trying to get everything I could out of the trunk - OTA pushed up and creamed me. Well done.

Reactions: List