Surrator's shit rigging and modelling thread

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
eb5157e18a.jpg

Been working on this for quite some time now, if you guys need any ragdolls that have no playermodels turned into P.Ms tell me and I will try my best to make them into playermodels

(by the way donations are accept via ingame scripts) <--joke

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
08c2a8034e.jpg

This is how it looks now, however it's still shit because I can't fucking Weight Paint.

please neb for motivation.

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
You don't need to weight paint manually, you can just make blender apply automatic weights to the mesh if you go into the propeties of the bones.

There's a tutorial on youtube somewhere about a rigging tutorial that explains this, it's really easy and just makes you need to use weight paint to fix some parts it missed or fuckd up, which you can test after by moving each and every bone individually.
[doublepost=1481277504][/doublepost]
There's a tutorial on youtube somewhere

Also that model fuck up on ur pic above is because the mesh is incorrectly painted to the bones.
As said, move each bone around individually after applying automatic weights from bone to mesh and check if each bone limb has the correct mesh moving with it, otherwise correct that with the weight paint tool.

Otherwise nice job on getting a model into source, I find it very hard even myself :ok:

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
You don't need to weight paint manually, you can just make blender apply automatic weights to the mesh if you go into the propeties of the bones.

There's a tutorial on youtube somewhere about a rigging tutorial that explains this, it's really easy and just makes you need to use weight paint to fix some parts it missed or fuckd up, which you can test after by moving each and every bone individually.
[doublepost=1481277504][/doublepost]

Also that model fuck up on ur pic above is because the mesh is incorrectly painted to the bones.
As said, move each bone around individually after applying automatic weights from bone to mesh and check if each bone limb has the correct mesh moving with it, otherwise correct that with the weight paint tool.

Otherwise nice job on getting a model into source, I find it very hard even myself :ok:

Thanks man, but just saying the model is not mine and I do not plan on uploading this untill I get authorization from the person that ported it, if I do get permission I'll set up to upload it to the workshop and we'll see how things go