Serious swiss_loaf

swiss_loaf

String
Nebulae
re-using

Hi, I'm swiss_loaf.

I like many things. I hope atleast one of you out there has played Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, Joint Operations: Escalation, or Joint Operations: Combined Arms Gold. It's one of my favorite games, and even though Novalogic died in 2011 people still play it, and I play HardMap CO-OPs everyday. I also occasionally play Terraria, and enjoy it, but it gets old after you beat everything.

I joined the HL2RP community in 2013, and talked to a guy named Muroc who helped me learn how to code for GMod and helped me learn Lua and GLua, and then specifically how to write for the Clockwork gamemode. From there on out, and even after Muroc left the GMod community overall, I coded in test servers, experimenting with stuff, and eventually for private-connection servers. I also, after that, coded for my friend's 32-player TTT server and set up Prometheus and other script and pointshop plugins, basic stuff which doesn't compare to my skills in Clockwork. One other thing is that I learned (in 2013) is how to decompile plugins and edit them to my needs (though I gave credit to the original author, of course) which made a lot of plugins including my edited gasmask better. I am also obviously experienced in using FTP.

That's for Garry's Mod, though. Long before that, in 2008 I began a computer-course which taught me languages that would be useful for editing websites. In that computer-course, I learned HTML, PHP, and CSS over the course of a year and a half. After that, I went freelance and began playing around with websites and forum software, and became familiar with early software such as phpBB, vBulletin, and MyBB. Later, I moved on to Xenforo and other software. I am also experienced with SQL and MySQL databases.

And one last thing about me is that in real-life, I play on a college-level basketball team, and that I enjoy playing as a shooting guard.

Anyway, that's a bit of backstory about me. Here are some other things I like, in bulletin points (making it alot better.)

• My Favorite Movie: Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit series
  • My Favorite Games: Garry's Mod, Joint Operations, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
  • Something Interesting I Have Done: I held a teenager tiger, baby jaguar and super-baby leopard at a Mexican Zoo.
  • I know PHP, HTML, JS, GLua (obviously), and C#/C++.
  • I'm experienced with most popular types of forum software including Xenforo, phpBB, Enjin, Mura CMS, and myPHP. I'm also experienced with FTP and mySQL.
Well, that's pretty much me. See you on the server.

Also:
4a5fd1df3a2f06dd59d7fc79298f6a9d.png

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
And one last thing about me is that in real-life, I play on a college basketball team (not gonna tell you what college stalker), and that I enjoy playing as a shooting guard.
How do we know your not lying then?

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i haven't had a swiss loaf, but i've had a swiss roll before