SWTOR: Looking for Guild-Mates

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
IXUwJrx.png

Hello everyone. Remember that time when Powley and Co. got all the Nebulous guys together to create a Sith guild for SWTOR? I do and that was a blast for the four months little time that I played the game.

Despite this, the Nebulae Consortium has been dead in the water for a while now however I've continued playing the game because of its really fun and totally not monotonous end game. I'd like to extend that invitation to you, to come play the game with us. Besides, it's free (with an optional subscription) and only takes up around 25 GB.

Now, Redhunter, who exactly is in this guild? I hear somebody shout. Well there's some loser called @gExile who along with me run the place as well as a few of our friends that I lost contact with after Aerolite. Most of them are a right good laugh and they're overall friendly people.

If you are interested in playing SWTOR with us and would like to join our guild, please respond below with your character name, class (if you already have an account) and MMO style preference (Tank, DPS, Healer) for example:
Herdanad l Sith Assassin l Tank

We are a Sith Empire only guild located on the Darth Malgus server (UK). We hope to see people there!

Roster
Sibeci l Sith Sorceror l gExile l DPS
Herdanad I Sith Assassin l Redhunter l Tank
Lüná l Sith Sorceror l Maroon l Healer
Jokayl Mirith l Operative l Twar l Healer
Triarax l Operative l Lzom l N/A
Vorxin l Bounty Hunter l Mic15000 l DPS

People who might be interested: @Fireman Dan @Powley @FriendlyMan @coolmmoguys

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
IXUwJrx.png

Hello everyone. Remember that time when Powley and Co. got all the Nebulous guys together to create a Sith guild for SWTOR? I do and that was a blast for the four months little time that I played the game.

Despite this, the Nebulae Consortium has been dead in the water for a while now but despite this I've continued playing the game because of it's really fun and totally not monotonous end game. I'd like to extend that invitation to you, to come play the game with us. Besides, it's free (with an optional subscription) and only takes up around 25 GB.

Now, Redhunter, who exactly is in this guild? I hear somebody shout. Well there's some loser called @gExile who along with me run the place as well as a few of our friends that I lost contact with after Aerolite. Most of them are a right good laugh and they're overall friendly people.

If you are interested in playing SWTOR with us and would like to join our guild, please respond below with your character name, class (if you already have an account) and MMO style preference (Tank, DPS, Healer) for example:
Herdanad l Sith Assassin l Tank

We hope to see people there!

People who might be interested: @Fireman Dan @Powley @FriendlyMan @coolmmoguys

got a place to base? i could throw you my spare mats and shit

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
that's actually why red got the idea to post the guild here
we're looking for members so we could set up a guild bank so we could get a stronghold

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Exile and I are trying to build up a playerbase so we can get a guild vault. We've got the funds but we need around 6 more players (alts count too) to join the guild.

In other words: We've got the cash for the base; just not enough people to buy it.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
that's actually why red got the idea to post the guild here
we're looking for members so we could set up a guild bank so we could get a stronghold

ive got a fuckton left from the nebula group

least i can do is pass some across and try out the game again x

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
still actively play the game

Jokayl Mirith for my sith, imperial agent healer/sick PVP operative build

got a few max levels, don't mind doing operations with peeps

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
i wouldnt mind joining, i'm currently playing a imperial operative who's like lvl12 lemme get the name
[doublepost=1528055211][/doublepost]
i wouldnt mind joining, i'm currently playing a imperial operative who's like lvl12 lemme get the name

Triarax (sorry for a p edgy name)| Operative | Havent chosen it yet.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
hey nice i returned to this game a couple of days back, although i've never actually done any organized shit and have barely touched anything in the game that's outside the story.

would love to try it out though

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Never played the game, is it good or worth trying?

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Never played the game, is it good or worth trying?
It's free so see for yourself. I've been playing it on and off for a while now. MMO wise it's pretty standard - It's got your raids, mini-raids, PVP. What really makes the game great though is the fact that it's a story based game. It's a Bioware game so imagine Mass Effect in Star Wars, each individual class has it's own storyline which is fully voiced with cinematic cutscenes as well as the fully voiced expansions.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's free so see for yourself. I've been playing it on and off for a while now. MMO wise it's pretty standard - It's got your raids, mini-raids, PVP. What really makes the game great though is the fact that it's a story based game. It's a Bioware game so imagine Mass Effect in Star Wars, each individual class has it's own storyline which is fully voiced with cinematic cutscenes as well as the fully voiced expansions.

Cool I might try since I haven’t done a lot of guild stuff with people but it seems nice, I’m usually a support if I play so will inform you once I’m done

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What server is the guild located?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So I played it for a bit and it was actually quite fun, I manage to reach lv 11 at the moment of posting this

Name: Vorxin, Class: Bounty Hunter, Preference: DPS

just hit me up I'm with the empire side I suppose

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So I played it for a bit and it was actually quite fun, I manage to reach lv 11 at the moment of posting this

Name: Vorxin, Class: Bounty Hunter, Preference: DPS

just hit me up I'm with the empire side I suppose
Will add you tonight when I'm on.

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'm currently leveling up a Sith Sorcerer, might make that my main char. I'll give you the name and such later.