Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nebulous-white-min.png

dh7437X.png

Spinning-wheel.png

It's that lovely time of the year again and I'm starting a yearly tradition here at nebulous. Granted I don't go skint lol. But I'm here to spread some summer cheer and give you the goodies off of your wishlist!

I've got over
qWojaZl.png
in my steam wallet and i want to spread some summer excitement!

How to participate?:

Simply reply with the following to be entered:

• Steam Profile Link (so i can add you duh!):
  • Desired Steam Game (Don't go too crazy), I'm not buying you a £1k Valve Index:

Entrants will be added into a LUCKY DIP SPIN THE WHEEL! Results will be posted here and the OP updated with previous Summer Surprise Winners! Were going until i get bored or run outta money!

Last edited:

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/id/jay-bee/ and you should by me mosaique neko waifus 4 lol that would be so funny because of the irony of it LOL like as a joke

It's alright friend, no need to pretend you don't want this. We all know you want this.... Ẏ̵̢͔̹̺̭̤̳̥͎̙̤͒̈́̐̊͛̽̇̽͛̊͑̆Ơ̶͍̿̑́́͆̂̾̄̍̊̈̇̇̓̅̍̔̆͆͂͋̽͊̌͘̕͘͝͝Û̴̧̢̨̡̱̻͖̣͈͇̱̯̣͙̜̼̘͉̮̝̗̖̖̘̲̮̬͍̟̣͖̜̜̹̼̪̼̰̳̫͓̯̤̺͈̟̻̑̎͊͛͑͜ͅ ̵̧̡̢̧̢̫͈̗͓͔̹͉̥̪̳̝͈̠̠͈͇̗̝͉̺̟̂͂̈́̈́̅͂̎̿̑̉̈́̈́̋̍̇͆̊̏̑̀̚͝͝͠͝N̷̡̧̢̳͍̤̲̰̝̪̟̜͕̦̩͍̫̣̰̺̤͇̠͕̤̼͙̳̫͚̩͔̞͓̬̼̹͉̪̺͙͕͐̌̉̓̃̀͋̅̋̓̀͛͛͗̋̊͆̓̋̍̔͗͌́̇͒̎͛̆̂̾̽̊́̓̈́͑͐͘͘̚̚͠͠ͅͅͅE̷̢̢̛͔̝̫̫̯̍͆̍̿̏̿̈́̈́̂̾̐̃̔̉͗̿̒̂͋̑̃̐͂̀̈́̐́̒̑̔̓̈́̋̅̀̎̒̍̍̀͂̚̚͠͝Ȇ̷̢̛̟͇͙̬̙̲̝̭̘̗͚͉̠͕͊̐̈̆̋̉͂́͊̍̉̐͒̽͒̆̓̿̊̅̓̑̒̒͗̀́͋̾̄͒̀̿̑̑̚ͅḐ̷̧̤̳̥̦͍̺̫̥̘̖̮̣̞̣͖̜͈̗͉̙̖̦͎̯̭̤͖̘͎̥͙̭͈̏͋̽̀̎͜͠͝ͅͅͅ ̴̡̧̧̢̧̧̡̢̬̘͓̻͎͙̳̟̖̺̝̩̭̟̮̹̜̙̦̙̤͎̩̗̟̘̹̑͜͜ͅT̸͕̯̘̳̣̲̪̜͚̯̜̗͇̭͎͊͌̈́́̉̌͊̓̃̉͌̊̌̃̀͋̄̓̂́̎̀̿̿̐̕̕̕̚͘̕͜͠͠͠H̵̡̧͍̫͈̘̥̹̦̞̣͎͓͇̗̝͇͆͑̄̀̈́̇̂͌̋́͑͐͑̐̒̆̿̈́̒̐̍̆̉͛͗̿͂̃̄͘̕͜͠͠I̷̛̹̫̹̲̽̀̃̌̓̔̀͛̀́̿͆̓̎̏̑̊͛́̄̓̇̈̀͌̇̂̈́̓͂͛̋́͘͝S̸̘̫̦͍̲͐̀͋̌̇̔͆̏͆̏̌̀̈́̈́͛̊͌̇̔̐̀̑̂̀́̑̓́̓̓̿̃̍͛̑̔̓̀̑͝ͅ ̵̧͉̣̭̑J̶̢̢̛͈̻͓̦̜̯͎̠͉͚̮̰̖̰̮̮̯̹͖̞͙̩͖̘̻͔͍̎̉̈͌͒̄͛̓̿͌̿̋̈́̋̀͑̌̄̑͊̽͐̇̄̕͜͝ͅͅB̴̢̡̢̨̨̨̨̡̨͎̙̥͍̤͍̤̘̭̥͚̤̫͙̫͓͍̖͖͖̗̬̠̟̟̫̝̩͈̬̦̰͉͚͒̀̎͑̈̂͊͂̆͆͐̿̌́̿͊̿͒̍̃̿́͂̒͂̈́̀͑͂͘̕͘͜͝͝,̵̢̡̨̧̢̧̧̧̢̲̭͇̜̼͉̖͕̫̣͍͚̟̳͉̟͍̫͈͈̭͕̦̭̥̲͍̙̗̼̖͎̭́̍̌̌͌̊̂̋͑̀̈́̋̅̃͐̌̈́̀́́͘͘͜͜͝ͅ ̷̧̟̫̝̜̱͙̟͉͓̻̝͕̣̰̼̠͖̪͚̥́͜G̴̨̡̢̺̝͍̰̟̤̖̹͚̘̦̹͕͕̪̗̘͎̲̰̭̺͔̥͍̬̜̣̘̠̦̥̭̳̹͈͕̥̣̖͉͇̈́́̑̽̎̇̓̎͛̍̇̀̃́̄̕͜ͅͅĮ̴̨̧̡̡̧̢̩͖͖͓̯͎̘̙̼̫̰̮͇̹̙̱͖̲̳̟̺̲̗̩̝͖͖̲̹͉̤̤̰̫̙̿̈́̀̑V̷̛̛͍̠̻͊͒̌̈́̈́̿̑͊͌̓̈́͐̈́̈͂̇͂̂̏̍̽͐̓͊̀́̅̿͝Ȩ̴̛̤̫̺̲̫̄̌̿̅͊̉̎̔͐̋͌̋̉̾̆̔̒͌̌͐̉̿̔̎̒̎̒̌͒̄̇̓̃͊͆͐̃̈́̈́̀̔̏̃͘͘̚͘͘̕ ̴̢̬͓̦̭͔̗̝͕̤͓̲̲͎͈̄̈́̈́̓͆̊̓̒̈́͜͝͝͝͝Ĭ̵̡̖̯̟̺̺̖̳̥͉͚̼̭̩̱̳͚̻̲̠̳̜̯͕̼͙͓̂̌̇̓͊̇͊̀̽̊̊͌̄͆̀̍̄̍͌̑͘͜͠Ņ̶͕͈̤̖͍͎̮͓̫͚͍͕̝͈̲̲͉̞̪̳̹͉̮̪͓͆͌̈́̈̒̓̃͗̈́̊̎̌̈̍́̄̎͐̓͑͋͆͑͌̇̐́̈́́̔̈̒̐̾̚͜͠͝ͅ ̶̧̩̬̗̯̺͉̙̗͆͐̏̄̃̇̿͋͑̊̆̒͐̀̐͗́͘̚̚̚͠Ţ̸̢̡̡̢̢̛̦͈͈̩͓̺̣͕̭͙̲͚̠̫̲̝̻̗̺̲͕̻̰̩̰̰̱̰̮̬͙̬̲͎͙͉̪̭͚̖̺͕̞̻̋̾̅̊̎̿̓͑͑̈́̔̈́̆̀͛̄̊̉̊̈̆͒̚̚̚͝͠Ơ̴̛̹̮̺̬̓͌̈́̆͒̍͂̓̂̈́̎̈́̉̿͑͒̀̔̉̓̈͒͂͒̀͒̀̿̂̓̀̀̄̊̔́͒̊̔͛̏̔̈̋̕͘̚͠ ̴̧̢̛̭̖̜̤̣͖̃͑͆̔͊̈́̒̒͗̌̒́̅̍̆́̈́̾̌̐͛̀̍̏̾̈͗̐̅̄̈́̚͠͝͠͝Y̵̛̯̞̯̺̝̞͈̗̽̏̀̃͊̋̓̆̿̎̕̕͝Ơ̷̡̢̨̡͕̯̳͇̣̮͔̘̙̹̪̰̥̖̘̭̘͖̲͔͈̤̯̪̗̪̳̤͚̺̳̥̇̈́̾̏̋̈́̍́̓́̐̍̉̍̄̐́̔̇͊͊͑̓̅̑͐̊̋͒̽̋̑̕͜͜ͅṲ̷̡̢̢̨̢̨͚̜̗͚͙͕͙̩̘̜͙̬͍͕̮͙̻͎͇̝͔͔͎̮͍̥͔̦̤̮͖͔͉͚̑̋͑̀̉̆͆̊̾̾͛͛̐̿͌̐̾͑̀̈́̆̽͆̇̀̀̀̍̒̍̋̃̀͊̃̂̿͋̍̄͒͒̚͝͝͝ͅͅR̶͓͉̻̮̗̉̅̋͋̔̿̆̽͊̋͌͑͒̓͑͗̌̍̓̅̓͂̄͆͐̀́̇̿̏͒͘͝ͅ ̷̧̨͓͇͕͈̤͖͙̖͙͇̳̖̰͍̻̞̤͈͈̗̙͚͕̊͊̒͜Ų̵̡̢̛̰̹͓͔̳̠̦̣͕͚͈̠͕̩̳͉͍̪̦͎̬̘͍͍͔́̈́̃͋̃̂̈́͛̒͛͛͜͝͝ͅŖ̶̞̤͚͈̝̜̪̭̤̃G̴̨̡̨̢̢̯̭̺̥̙͓̥͔͔̠̖̟͈̞͚̦̤̱̞̤̱̩͚̰̳̠̬̲̱͔̟͉̺̭̲͔̯̝͎̞̥̽̒͆̾̋͂̈́̓̽͗̈́̈́̾̓̎͂̀̂̊̊̀̋̈́͒͑͗͐̉̽̿̅́͒̓͆̔̈̓̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝Ȅ̴̡͕͍̝͕͍̥̬̝̭͙̹́͆͑̃̓̂̽͗̇͋̅̒̒̅̈͋͑̆̕̚͝S̴̨̧̛̛̥̣̞̰̭̞̤̳̬̮̙̞͍̣̱̦̣͎̣̪̬͙̲̘͇̜̯̟̣̭͔̪͇͎͍̭͖̹̣̗̠̣̓̄̍̓̀͑̒̔͐̈́̇͂̃̑̊̐͆̉̌̆̉͒̑͛̊̌̈́̑̓͌̋͑̊̽̽̕͝͝ͅ

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Sick idea! Count me in!

You already have me added on steam ;). If it lands on me then I pass my prize onto the person under my post.

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
If u feel bad, counter-act it by giving me a kar98k IC, thx jk @420Alex give me yours
kar's gonna cost more than 27 euros people used to sell crossbows for like 100 pounds in lemonpunch

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
kar's gonna cost more than 27 euros people used to sell crossbows for like 100 pounds in lemonpunch

Selling Union Brand Potato £5 GBP, Accepting crypto, coinbase, visa, paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.