Serious Teamspeak/Discord - A Review.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
discord is better than teamspeak i just dont wanna sue it because im a stubborn retard

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Discord imo is more for just general social media to link a community together as a replacement to forums

Teamspeak is better for large communities that have forums and just need a third party means of talking. Reason why things like M&B clans prefer teamspeak.

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I like discord because how easy it is to reach people In a moments notice. I wish people used discord much more often too..

Plus, discord is free. Ts is not to my knowledge

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
also keep in mind that with teamspeak if you own a community or a website that takes donations, uses ads or even just makes money somehow you have to pay their license, which is 100$/year

this is why gaming communities tend to use discord: it's free, easy to set up, and it's basically used by everybody
what i like about discord is that the mobile app doesn't actually suck ass and you aren't forced to be in a voice channel just to chat with people

then again, some people just hate discord for some reason. fine by me, keep it up with your 1998 shit and user-unfriendly design