Serious TellTale Games Summer Update - TWD S4, TWA S2 & BATMAN

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
played every game in the twd series, like it and wanna see how it ends. the tv series is pure garbage though

played the first episode of batman for free and enjoyed it but i dont have any money to buy it

i played the first season of twau and that was fucking amazing so hype for s2

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
played every game in the twd series, like it and wanna see how it ends. the tv series is pure garbage though
I'll be glad to see the end of TTG Walking Dead, it's dragged on too much and gets more and more stale/worse with each installment. Don't get me wrong I know Season 2/3 kinda have to stick in the shadow of Season 1 but the writing and story just felt worse in general and phoned in.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
I'll be glad to see the end of TTG Walking Dead, it's dragged on too much and gets more and more stale/worse with each installment. Don't get me wrong I know Season 2/3 kinda have to stick in the shadow of Season 1 but the writing and story just felt worse in general and phoned in.
s1 of the game was amazing, s2 was also good, but s3 was pretty much garbage compared to s1 and 2. it's good that they're ending the series now since any more games would just be ttg milking the series for money. If s3 had a story more about clem than javier it probably would have been better, i mean tbh it was probs just a way for ttg to make extra money

Reactions: List