Telltale The Walking Dead Season 4

• Thread starter Deleted member 1381
  • Start date

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Fuck bro :sob:

Anyone know if its ever gonna return to steam btw?
it won't, but people who have it on steam will still get the updates. it's gonna be on the EPIC GAMES STORE from now on though

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
apparently the epic game devs helped them with funds or something so they chose the exclusivity deal
Smh i got all the other twd games on steam but didnt have the funds to buy it on there before it got taken of the store.. now thats a massive fucking ocd

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
when i got the option to shoot lilly in the face i knew my man aj had to take one for the team... if he becomes a psycho i guess its on me but fuck i knew lilly was gonna charade around like she did in season 1 with the supplies and the rv

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
when i got the option to shoot lilly in the face i knew my man aj had to take one for the team... if he becomes a psycho i guess its on me but fuck i knew lilly was gonna charade around like she did in season 1 with the supplies and the rv
i picked the "not shoot", i want to replay the entire chapter

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Fuck Lily, I chose to kill her. I don't really care if I don't get the respect of some random ass dude I met in the forest, I bet she would have done some jank ass shit if I let her live

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Fuck Lily, I chose to kill her. I don't really care if I don't get the respect of some random ass dude I met in the forest, I bet she would have done some jank ass shit if I let her live

if you spare her she stabs James straight through the throat