Serious Text Based Games or MUDS

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I know a few people here play Sindome ( @Evie @PRICE @Dani ) and I was rather shocked no one made a thread about these games.

I've played some text-based games though they were mostly Hellshards (Sheol, InfernoMoo, knew of HellMoo)

I mostly played Sheol as I said and it ended up being a merger of Hell and InfernoMoo.
It was pretty messed up and reminded me a lot of Lifeweb though I stopped after a while.

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
I also play armageddon
[doublepost=1552860283][/doublepost]thing is, sindome is a MOO, Armageddon is a MUD. there's also like MUSH and other shit too

Evie

eternal No-Lifer/resident Vampire
Premium Member
Nebulae
I know a few people here play Sindome ( @Evie @PRICE @Dani ) and I was rather shocked no one made a thread about these games.

I've played some text-based games though they were mostly Hellshards (Sheol, InfernoMoo, knew of HellMoo)

I mostly played Sheol as I said and it ended up being a merger of Hell and InfernoMoo.
It was pretty messed up and reminded me a lot of Lifeweb though I stopped after a while.
You don't talk about Sindome, Sindome talks about you.

On a more serious note, not talking about it because of their strict rules on OOC/IC. Sp00ky.