The 1st New Sevastopol Council Elections

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
**You see posters around the town, some crudely drawn in black in, others printed digitally**

800px-COA_of_Sevastopol.svg.png

RESIDENTS OF NEW SEVASTOPOL

Your town needs you!

Commencing THURSDAY 12th 2023, a council shall be formed to govern the democractic township of New Sevastopol, and you could be a member!

All citizens of New Sevastopol may sign up to be a member of the town council, who will run day to day business of running the town, handling issues of housing, medical care, food and water supplies and other issues in the towns interest.

Nominations shall open immediately - all those who wish to serve their new home will be given the opportunity to by multiple choice voting, where the TOP FIVE candidates shall receive positions on the towns newly formed council.

Following the election of the council, a Mayor shall be elected to be the centre point of all town activties now and in the future. A constitution shall be drafted, laws created and enforced - and any other business the council wish to do SHALL BE DONE.

To apply, please submit a letter through to -

SHACK 5, MARKET STREET, NS1 1AA, NEW SEVASTOPOL, BLACK SEA

(post applications below)

VOTING SHALL BEGIN on WEDNESDAY at 13:00 HOURS and last 24 HOURS.

GLORY TO OUR TOWN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// OOC DISCLAIMER: The intention for the formation of the council is to better organise the town and give it a proper system in which to run, and to also reintroduce the ideas of democracy onto the gamemode. Voting will be done on the forums and the top 5 candidates shall be elected as councillors. Anyone can vote, however I ask that you at least hold some In-character interest in the town, i.e. if you are mainly playing a cop character please do not participate and vote for a candidate who will have no effect over your in-character storylines. In addition, everyone who wishes to nominate themselves should do so here in a custom format of your choosing. NOTE: This council has no affiliation with any pre-existing resistance cell or group and is purely made ICly by one of my characters as a side project.

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
*Votes for town leader*
*Leaves town the next day.*

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why are we making a democracy when everyone does their own thing anyway and Lambda are the ones supplying us? this seems pointless lol
I'll respond to this directly -

because I have a character who has a world vision and is attempting to push said world vision,

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It always devolves into internal conflict lol
tbf, i've made all the arguments against it ic to both LA and Cody and i already told LA that democracy is only going to end in bloodshed and that it'll be on their hands so i'm looking forward to the 'i told you so moment'.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
tbf, i've made all the arguments against it ic to both LA and Cody and i already told LA that democracy is only going to end in bloodshed and that it'll be on their hands so i'm looking forward to the 'i told you so moment'.

They will never listen to us Doctors man...

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
u guys r forgetting this isnt meant to be a legitimate form of government. it's gonna fail, but that's the fun of it. ooc'ly im sure raiden knows how it's gonna end up, ic'ly it makes sense

Reactions: List

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if its a democracy...then i'm sure its no biggie if i my UNION-1 becomes a candidate...

Reactions: List