The Book Of Boba Fett

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Really enjoying it.

Ep 2 has been my fave so far but 3 sets up a lot of cool shit I'm excited to see.

Reactions: List

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Ep 1 was shit imo.

Ep 2 was a banger Got me back into it.

Gonna watch ep 3 later.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i have mixed feelings about the series

in the mandalorian we saw boba handing it to the imperial remnants and here he gets bullied by literally everybody, the only time I would excuse it is during the flashbacks cause he was in the sarlacc for god knows how long

then you have BK who could have just killed him while sleeping in the bacta like he was paid to, but decided not to and got molested by a bunch of kids that don't even fit in the story

i hope they make him more of a threat towards the syndicates in future episodes in the same way he was to his bounties in the comics

Nebulae
I think people lack patience and should give the series time to develop (there'll be a S2 also.)

It's very clear that Boba's life support is the bacta tank. I think by S2 we'll steadily see the progression of him becoming a badass again. But I do think Black Krrsantan should've wiped the floor w those kids and him being beaten so easily wasn't a good decision by the producers.

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
feab5f04ceea6ffa8784f8a9036e23d6.png

Can't believe the director of Machete Kills In Space fucked up a chase scene. How the mighty have fallen
machete-kills-again-space.jpg

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I didn't like the skittle bikes or the fact that the show was actually the book of everyone else and not the book of boba fett.

outside of the flashbacks with the tuskens, I didn't like any of the scenes with boba. none of what he did in the current times made sense for his character to me. he went from openly working with the Empire to living with the most brutal tribe of tuskens ive ever seen. then suddenly he's getting his ass whooped all the time, helping out this town he's claiming as his or somethin and then suddenly ascends back to a badass for the final fight scene. im not sure what I expected from the show exactly, but it ultimately left me unfulfilled with his character

putting in two mando episodes into the middle of the season was a massive discredit to boba fett and only further ruined his character for me, since it seemed like they knew people wouldn't be invested unless din djarin showed up. the two mando episodes were good though, its just unfortunate that in order to watch season 3 and know whats going on with his character you need to watch these two episodes from the middle of another shows season

Reactions: List