'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

THERE IS NOTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THIS BALL

IT'S JUST A BALL

STOP LOOKING AT THE BALL

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THE BALL

meanwhile, back in 2019...
Its warbling signal demands your attention. You sense the anima of a great mind. It is near.
*** Lei 'Victor' Wuyong suddenly tilts his head to the group, turning to face them. He looks at them with bloodshot eyes.
Albrecht Reitz yells "Gah fuck! It's- it's drilling. It's drilling into my fucking *mind*!"
Lei 'Victor' Wuyong says "You tread ground which was never meant to be tread."

@GenericPlayer the orb hungers once more

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
you hear it.

it's coming. there's nothing you can do to stop it. the vibrations rock you to your core; its approach inevitable.

FORMULA GOLF BABY LETS GO YEAH
wrc-audi-rally-quattro-gif-19639928.gif

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
Combine have Gene cycles and augmentations, making them stronger, faster, better, but I don't think this was one of the intended effects.

gOsSzGC.jpg

"<:: BONER-0, full active. ::>"

image by me and a funni discovery

Fawful

Neutrino
Nebulae
I hate combat anyway due to PC performance limitations

Any enphasis on passive RP is appreciated believe me
Also rly hope my Vram will handle Boreas on neb well

Rly love the map

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Sorry i didnt know dallas alplands trademarked the planets fucking geography

Did not even consider the name tbh
Event set in the Alps
Event is on gm_boreas
Event is ran in a post occupation HL2RP setting
Event is different because it focuses on internal conflict and survival in harsh conditions rather than dealing with the Combine

I cannot wait for the event to end with a climactic reveal of the ball with weird gravity underneath the map followed up with by /localevents of cool stuff

I won't accuse you of stealing it, but I am shocked if whoever pitched this didn't play Alplands at least.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Event set in the Alps
Event is on gm_boreas
Event is different because it focuses on internal conflict and survival in harsh conditions rather than dealing with the Combine

I cannot wait for the event to end with a climactic reveal of the ball with weird gravity underneath the map followed up with by /localevents of cool stuff

I won't accuse you of stealing it, but I am shocked if whoever pitched this didn't play Alplands at least.

on paper maybe
in practise it’s nothing like this at all

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
on paper maybe
in practise it’s nothing like this at all
Yeah that's sound then, I just dont see the point in running a story that has already been done with largely the same player base

Going on forum and seeing Dallas return then a few weeks later I see a new event set in the Alps on gm_boreas that's post-apocalypse I was genuinely excited it'd be an Alplands sequel hosted by him or something, I still don't see why not go for a more original concept though if it's interesting then that's what matters.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
Event set in the Alps
Event is on gm_boreas

I pitched it and i didnt even play alplands lmao

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah that's sound then, I just dont see the point in running a story that has already been done with largely the same player base

Going on forum and seeing Dallas return then a few weeks later I see a new event set in the Alps on gm_boreas that's post-apocalypse I was genuinely excited it'd be an Alplands sequel hosted by him or something, I still don't see why not go for a more original concept though if it's interesting then that's what matters.

my brother in christ its literally just set in the same location

was the siege of city 24 identical to the first time we ran c24 just because it used the same map