'The C-54 Airdrop - Episode One' - Feedback Thread

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

image.png

'The C-54 Airdrop - Episode One'
The plane delivered its objective over the mountinous regions of Geneva.
Looking forward to receiving some feedback as I look to make more of these events in the future.
Thanks for participating.

Relevant Advertisement

The event most certainly did have rough edges and I'll address them here:
1. First of all, apologies for making you all deaf. I played the wrong audio clip which did not have the volume reduced.
2. I was unable to setup the originally planned skybox event in which the plane would be flying around in circles. For whatever reason, the tool I was using to simulate failed to work and thus I resulted to a simplistic silhouette in the sky.
3. Some of the crates I was preparing to drop broke and thus may have been dropped prematurely.

Reactions: List

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
it was pretty cool since it was my first time leading a pt and that's what happened during it

good job

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
The event is a good, far step towards solving the problem of a lack of supplies on the Rebel side. Very nice

Although, admittedly, it was a bit short and didn't involve much roleplay, at least not from my perspective, but nonetheless, it gives me hope

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
This was one of the most natural engagements this whole season ngl. there was tension in our pt as we manouvered around the rebels and then as we raced and fought for supply drops

I sent you my feedback from event running side in regards to the more niche issues you had and i hope it helps. Good event though and props to @slick for the pt leading

Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
It was a nice event, it gave us a reason to s2k instead of just pointlessly running around and trying to find people to s2k.

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Being in the Resistance Discord made me realise..
Resistance members don't know jackshit about locations on the map.
Bold- Me
Unbolded- Insert Rebel Player In Discord.
___
"To the left of Watchtower at the airstrip."
"Where?"
"Airstrip- Watchtower, do you see it?"
"Yes"
"Look to the left of that- up hill."

"Don't See it" Gets Shot.

Mood..

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Honestly I was worried that it would be one of those things where we'd just get absolutely owned by the combine, but I really liked this simple kind of event, was nice to be able to use the jalopy for something too

DoodleDude

Neutrino
Nebulae
Honestly I was worried that it would be one of those things where we'd just get absolutely owned by the combine, but I really liked this simple kind of event, was nice to be able to use the jalopy for something too
Isnt the same with Ted's "manly" warcries being spammed on the chat. 3/10 editing skills :heyzeus: