'The Cage'- Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback Section' started by shit, Jun 30, 2019.

1. shit

shit Electron

Nebulae:

[​IMG]

'THE CAGE'- A CAMP SANDERS EVENT

"What an unexpected outcome, isn't it? Alexander and George decided on a truce, and split the rewards... Insane. Applause, applause."

Thank you all for participating- Whetever you lost, won, or just watched from the tribunes, or left during the sudden intervention. Despite the hold up, we hope that you enjoyed the event itself before the ordeal.

Special thanks:

@OskarDemus - Coming up with the idea, running the betting system, issuing the rewards, and practically running the event alongside me.

@Smiley - Managing the event, and by far doing the most. He managed to, even if our planned music was broken, help out with just the right tracks from the server, whilst conglomerate was broken. He also managed /events, and what not during the whole debacle, sticking with us trough it!

Me - Making the Arena, writing the /events, and smaller things.

If you have any complains, recommendations, compliments or criticisms- Please, do us a favor, and comment them down below!

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Merlinsclaw

Merlinsclaw Risen From Ruins
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Good event overall. It's a shame that it was sidetracked, but I enjoyed it.

Got a machete and belt : ^ )

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. 「R O M E O」

「R O M E O」 Nucleus

Nebulae:
    how was it sidetracked

4. shit

shit Electron

Nebulae:
    Some guy decided it'd be best for the event to autonomously attack the organizer/manager, powergame the situation, going as far as to manage bullets to miss him after a roll of 14 to 78 in the gun weilders' favor. It was a general annoyance, authorized by Brano to be done even though none of the event managers (me, smiley, oskar) knew about it. Due to that, players felt annoyed over how long the event took- Issues they wanted to bring up had to sadly be ignored because we had to deal with the guy first, which took longer than it should have. After the situation, about half of the people left, alot of contestants, and spectators. It ended up being about 4 people left, making the truce because there was no point in fighting.

5. 「R O M E O」

「R O M E O」 Nucleus

Nebulae:
    that actually sounds fucking gay

why

why

why

literally the definition of no fun allowed, jesus christ that's abhorrent

6. shit

shit Electron

Nebulae:
    Do you mean the guy intrusive of the situation or how we dealt with it? A bit confused

7. 「R O M E O」

「R O M E O」 Nucleus

Nebulae:
    the guy who decided to ruin an event cus

reasons???

lol watch me dodge bullets

8. shit

shit Electron

Nebulae:
    We could've made it a good situation- And have actually properly dealt with the guy attacking Hunter, by giving him a fist fight with him. Instead of actually abiding by how s2rp works, and loosing rolls, he decided that it'd be fun for himself to get everything bent to be working in his favor, hence we started shooting/trying to kill him due to how stupid the situation became. I'd not have minded a guy intruding it and playing fair, but what he did was just plain bs.
    Merged:
    Yeah, he got banned for powergaming afterwards and left the community from as far as I know. Probably did it because he was bored to shit or something, and now looks for forgiveness by being sad.

Fun fact, he blamed us for not being able to deal with him properly, thinking that he was doing everyhting right, overseeing the powergaming, and tried to get the staff that ruled his death due to the clear s2rp win over him abuse reported.

9. PilotBland

PilotBland community antagonizer

Nebulae:
    not a fan of overtly aggressive characters lacking any reasoning at all so their prerogative is just trying to kill people till they die

you can beat the shit out of one cause usually when you get your shit rocked you just give up but no they'll stand up and try shit still just not a fan of a terminator character

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice