The Callisto Protocol

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

It's directed by the guy who directed the first Dead Space and looks real well made. Including what looks to be a more fleshed out melee combat system that could make for some tense encounters for the necromorph standins.

It also releases on December the Second.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wait you're telling me this ISNT one of those Telltale game type things?? I thought it was one of those story game things

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
Wait you're telling me this ISNT one of those Telltale game type things?? I thought it was one of those story game things
no LMAO

the funny thing is I can faintly recall other people thinking this was a telltale-esque experience but I dunno why since everything was hinting towards it's Dead Space roots

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

it's made by the fucking guy who made Dead Space

it's a Dead Space-esque game, all the way down to your health being displayed on your actual person

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's made by the fucking guy who made Dead Space

it's a Dead Space-esque game, all the way down to your health being displayed on your actual person
Yeah I didnt KNOOOOWW that until this. I am now MUUUCCCHHH more excited about it now

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Lmao @ the publishers/devs locking "death animations" behind a season pass or some shit

As if most people aren't gonna just watch them on youtube for free anyway

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Lmao @ the publishers/devs locking "death animations" behind a season pass or some shit

As if most people aren't gonna just watch them on youtube for free anyway

you fucking what

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
oh its 13 new death animations and a permadeath mode

eh

i don't intend on dying anyway

watch that shit on youtube lmao

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You’re a bozo if you pay for something that only is enjoyed if you are bad at the game

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You’re a bozo if you pay for something that only is enjoyed if you are bad at the game

im going to play the game on the hardest difficulty, ace it, and then go on youtube and watch all the death scenes

like a sensible person

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im going to play the game on the hardest difficulty, ace it, and then go on youtube and watch all the death scenes

like a sensible person
Based masochist

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

like a sensible person
the hardest mode is ALSO locked behind this same pass according to the article, 'contagion mode' or smth which has permadeath and less items

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
the hardest mode is ALSO locked behind this same pass according to the article, 'contagion mode' or smth which has permadeath and less items

im gonna rule that as a separate game mode and simply not do it

i know that Glen Schofield is open about his hatred of games being locked to $60 and this is probably his way of bypassing that restriction

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
buy season pass
die intentionally
record all animations and post on youtube
rake in adsense
still don't break even

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was excited for it until I saw Denuvo Anti Cheat and that they've cut death animations to sell as DLC. So I'm hesitant on buying now.