The Community Beast Hunt

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
4awwvIQ.jpg

- Calling out an request to all who are armed, and able to spare the time where those arms are not aimed towards the Combine. -

The Community Beast hunt
As part of a local research project working towards resolving a major longstanding issue within our refugee camps, part of this work requires collecting samples from prominent Xenian creatures, as I cannot complete this alone, I am putting forward a request to hunt the local Xenian wildlife and to turn their bodies in for study.

-

'Soko' is seeking ONE of each creature listed:
Headcrab [standard]
Headcrab [Fast]
Headcrab [poison]

Bullsquid [Please make sure it's dead]
Houndeye [The houndeye 'Lil Ned' is protected and not to be hunted]

Antlion [Standard]
Antlion [Worker]

-

Drop off any of these creatures at the front door to 'Soko's medical clinic, and inform me on Radio

I am unable to provide rewards in exchange for these creatures, but you have claim for any meat that can be taken from the creatures you hunt as part of this request. Should our research be successful, the benefits to our communities should also prove sufficient.

For the greatest utility from each creature, limit damage to their bodies as much as is safe to do so.
I will provide medical assistance should anyone be harmed in the effort towards completing this list.
Do not hunt alone.

//Please leave a reply if you successfully catch and hand in any of the listed creatures, screenshots too if you want to flex.​

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The Hunt for Antlion [Standard] is now fulfilled.
half_life-half_life2.gif

On an unrelated note, that will teach those damned beasts not to burrow into our homes, may their guard bleed to death within it's own cave.

Reactions: List