Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Dtc7oZ0.png

thanks to @Mute for the map
Session one, "no, I'm not gonna rape the pope" edition.
tier list
the ratings are based on my own perceived strength of the nation, how well they're doing and their future potential.

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

France is in an amazing spot right now, having just put Castille under a PU she looks to become the dominant power in Western Europe. It would seem future conquests into Aragon and Savoy are most likely, and it may take quite some time before a proper threat to France emerges.

A

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

The Ottomans have found themselves partially surrounded by enemies and have had a rough time asserting its dominance over Asia Minor and the Balkans. Nonetheless, they seem to be coming up on-top as they currently fight to subdue Venice. Boasting the finest army in Europe and a strong economy to match The Ottomans look towards all directions for conquest, their next target likely being the upstart Mamluks to the south.

lW1Ld7t.png

@234857964238753

Reigning over the HRE with an iron fist Austria finds itself relatively secure in its current position, while her economy might be weaker than the other great powers her military is excellent. The future, however, looks harsh as the reformation and possible Muslim incursions into Hungary look to be unavoidable.

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

Denmark has surprisingly found itself in a very strong position, and it's quite obvious they're an able diplomat, as they hold alliances with 3 great powers (Poland, France, Muscovy). Reigning over Norway and a Neutered Sweden, Denmark looks towards prospects in the west. Colonization in North America and further conquests on the British Isles seem almost certain at this point.

B

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

Muscovy looks to be in for quite the ride, as they are currently developing a disaster - they are also starting to fall behind with their technology. She hasn't let this stop her though, as she has survived the initial eastern-European chaos and secured her region.

blanv44.png

@Mute

Poland has done its usual house-work and cleaned up the Teutons and PU'd Lithuania, so she looks to be safe for the time being. A future conflict for the dominion of eastern-Europe with Muscovy seems inevitable though.

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

Burgundy finds itself sandwiched in between the french giant to the west, and a swarm of angry germans to the east. Since conquest in Europe looks to be near impossible for her, she has turned her focus towards the west and the new world.

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

The Pope is currently expanding aggressively up and down the length of Italy, having joined the HRE it would seem he looks to form Italy in the form of the 'Kingdom of God'.

"Not quite there" - tier
These are the nations that are just a few decisions or years away from being truly strong.

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

AI-SHOUTOUT
ai nations who have done very well this session

20px-The_Mamluks.png

Mamluks

20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

Please do correct any errors I might've made

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Dtc7oZ0.png

tier list
the ratings are based on my own perceived strength of the nation, how well they're doing and their future potential.

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

France is in an amazing spot right now, having just put Castille under a PU she looks to become the dominant power in Western Europe. It would seem future conquests into Aragon and Savoy are most likely, and it may take quite some time before a proper threat to France emerges.

A

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

The Ottomans have found themselves partially surrounded by enemies and have had a rough time asserting its dominance over Asia Minor and the Balkans. Nonetheless, they seem to be coming up on-top as they currently fight to subdue Venice. Boasting the finest army in Europe and a strong economy to match The Ottomans look towards all directions for conquest, their next target likely being the upstart Mamluks to the south.

lW1Ld7t.png

@234857964238753

Reigning over the HRE with an iron fist Austria finds itself relatively secure in its current position, while her economy might be weaker than the other great powers her military is excellent. The future, however, looks harsh as the reformation and possible Muslim incursions into Hungary look to be unavoidable.

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

Denmark has surprisingly found itself in a very strong position, and it's quite obvious they're an able diplomat, as they hold alliances with 3 great powers (Poland, France, Muscovy). Reigning over Norway and a Neutered Sweden, Denmark looks towards prospects in the west. Colonization in North America and further conquests on the British Isles seem almost certain at this point.

B

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

Muscovy looks to be in for quite the ride, as they are currently developing a disaster - they are also starting to fall behind with their technology. She hasn't let this stop her though, as she has survived the initial eastern-European chaos and secured her region.

blanv44.png

@Mute

Poland has done its usual house-work and cleaned up the Teutons and PU'd Lithuania, so she looks to be safe for the time being. A future conflict for the dominion of eastern-Europe with Muscovy seems inevitable though.

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

Burgundy finds itself sandwiched in between the french giant to the west, and a swarm of angry germans to the east. Since conquest in Europe looks to be near impossible for her, she has turned her focus towards the west and the new world.

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

The Pope is currently expanding aggressively up and down the length of Italy, having joined the HRE it would seem he looks to form Italy in the form of the 'Kingdom of God'.

"Not quite there" - tier
These are the nations that are just a few decisions or years away from being truly strong.

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

AI-SHOUTOUT

20px-The_Mamluks.png

Mamluks

20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

ok bro i see how it is forget about fucking desmond

Reactions: List

not tiger

Proton
Nebulae
Dtc7oZ0.png

tier list

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

A

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

lW1Ld7t.png

@234857964238753

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

B

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

blanv44.png

@Mute

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

"Not quite there" - tier

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

AI-SHOUTOUT

20px-The_Mamluks.png

Mamluks

20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

ok but what about ming

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
METAGAME!!!!!!! METAGAME!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
please make country OCs i want cool nation aesthetics and the sick europa rp please i beg you

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
oO5P8td.png

I present to you a map of Eastern Europe in the late 15th century, courtesy of Polish scholars.

If you're wondering why it's in Polish its cause I was playing Poland.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Dtc7oZ0.png

tier list

S

T2JMDMo.png

@Mendel

A

t30jhpn.png

@not tiger

lW1Ld7t.png

@234857964238753

H8qFf34.png

@Dallas

B

cL4ILBl.png

@Oxy[Morons]

blanv44.png

@Mute

e0Yy9O7.png

@uncle kev

y3pwLOy.png

@harry

"Not quite there" - tier

02xyVmx.png

@Dalekfodder

I930fGI.png

@Shrike

i4ijg1X.png

@afric

AI-SHOUTOUT

20px-The_Mamluks.png

Mamluks

20px-Oirat.png

Oirat

this is very kind of you but you held back from calling the bottom tier shit-tier bro dont hold back

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae

__
40px-Orthodox.png

tsarevo-molchanie.jpg

pole-kulikovo.jpg

GRAND DUCHY OF MOSCOW

Our borders are secure from Polish intervention. Greats deals have been brokered. Many lives have been lost in the struggle to claim the great East. Every life lost from the greatest generation of the Muscovite peoples will be denoted in a grand book, spanning thousands of pages. Vast fields of crop will be plowed atop each battlefield until they are to become ancient - their great sacrifice will continue to benefit the generations that will succeed them.
There is still much to claim. Even in the darkest of times, the proud people of Muscovy stand ready to strike; for we will never be safe until the nomadic hordes which once threatened the very stability of our country are crushed underneath the stampeding hooves of our Cossack Hosts.

The Grand Duchy of Moscow remembers the pain which it has suffered - and will take revenge.
The Grand Duchy of Moscow remembers its allies.

Sartak.jpg

40px-Orthodox.png

__

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

__
40px-Orthodox.png

tsarevo-molchanie.jpg

pole-kulikovo.jpg

GRAND DUCHY OF MOSCOW

Our borders are secure from Polish intervention. Greats deals have been brokered. Many lives have been lost in the struggle to claim the great East. Every life lost from the greatest generation of the Muscovite peoples will be denoted in a grand book, spanning thousands of pages. Vast fields of crop will be plowed atop each battlefield until they are to become ancient - their great sacrifice will continue to benefit the generations that will succeed them.
There is still much to claim. Even in the darkest of times, the proud people of Muscovy stand ready to strike; for we will never be safe until the nomadic hordes which once threatened the very stability of our country are crushed underneath the stampeding hooves of our Cossack Hosts.

The Grand Duchy of Moscow remembers the pain which it has suffered - and will take revenge.
The Grand Duchy of Moscow remembers its allies.

Sartak.jpg

40px-Orthodox.png

__

oh god it's so kino

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae

jXiogH7.png

72fM7oN.png

ZcCRJij.png

4njsR8E.png

The French Kingdom, 1488

Charles VIII The Affable de Valois
by the Grace of God, King of France and of Castile,
Duke of Normandy,
Duke of Gascony,
Duke of Calais,
Duke of Brittany,
Duke of Anjou,
Duke of Provence,
Liberator of Al-Andalus.
4njsR8E.png

The Holy Kingdom of France, at this great date of 1488, has thus far liberated the ailing French people from the hands of the English aggressors. Driving out the Kingdom of England and restoring French rule, the duchies of Normandy and Gascony have been recovered. His Holiness, Charles VIII de Valois, has saw to it to personally remove all non-believers from the region of Al-Andalus. His most apparent triumph, over the House of de Trastamara, has secured the de Valois crown on the Kingdom of Castile. Throughout his reign, the provinces of Anjou and the duchy of Provence has been restored to the great Kingdom, and the ailing Duchy of Brittany has been rightfully returned to the French people.

With greatness restored, the mighty French Kingdom now looks outwards - to Aragon in the south, and to the distant lands of the Empire to the east. It has secured a web of alliances with the seafaring nations of Portugal and the house of Burgundy, protecting each, serving as a patron of the seas. A New World has been discovered, ready to be used and service the mighty French and her allies. To the southeast, the Holy Papal State has regained land from the Aragonese pirates, and looks to secure a Holy Kingdom of God. The world is truly an oyster for the French and those that decide to follow Her into the great unknown.

n8qCws0.png

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

brandenburggate.gif

Margraviate of Brandenburg
Prince Elector Hohenzollern
Holy Roman Empire

At the turn of the 15th century, an astonishing turn of FUCK YOU POMERANIA SALT OF THE EARTH. I WILL BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF SAXON BRETHREN WHO CROSSED ME

FUCK OFF POLAND FOR BREAKING OUR ALLIANCE WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST

FUCK OFF DANISH PÖLSESAUGERN WHO'S PASSIVITY HAS RENDERED THEM FAT AND POSSIBLY HOMOSEXUIAL

FUCK THE POPE, WHOM I WILL REFRAIN FROM RAPING, BUT STILL BRINGS DECADENCE TO THE HALLS OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae

brandenburggate.gif

Margraviate of Brandenburg
Prince Elector Hohenzollern
Holy Roman Empire

At the turn of the 15th century, an astonishing turn of FUCK YOU POMERANIA SALT OF THE EARTH. I WILL BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF SAXON BRETHREN WHO CROSSED ME

FUCK OFF POLAND FOR BREAKING OUR ALLIANCE WHEN I NEEDED IT THE MOST

FUCK OFF DANISH PÖLSESAUGERN WHO'S PASSIVITY HAS RENDERED THEM FAT AND POSSIBLY HOMOSEXUIAL

FUCK THE POPE, WHOM I WILL REFRAIN FROM RAPING, BUT STILL BRINGS DECADENCE TO THE HALLS OF THE LORD, JESUS CHRIST

the french king requests the hohenzollern king's presence in paris

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae

me stepping into the next session reborn and ready to form prussia after spending the majority of my time last session as a 2 province minor