The Corona Classic Ep. 2: The Second Wave (A nebulous Europa Universalis Game)

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae

L8G5fBH.png

THE CORONA CLASSIC
EPISODE TWO: THE SECOND WAVE
A nebulous community game

Following the successful Corona Classic, the saga returns along with plans of an even bigger game. Planning to stuff everybody into one area, this ambitious playthrough will see all players packed more or less into the European subcontinent, with possibilities also including North Africa and the Middle East. Diplomacy and military might will go hand in hand to ensure your survival. With conflicts encouraged, this new game will (hopefully) feature lasting player conflicts and an ever-changing balance of power. The second wave approaches.

lW1Ld7t.png
Austria - @not tiger
20px-Sweden.png
Sweden - @Dallas
20px-Savoy.png
Savoy - @Oxy[Morons]
6i9xXok.png
Castile - @Mute
i4ijg1X.png
Portugal - @cns
t30jhpn.png
Ottomans - @Smallfries
20px-Brandenburg.png
Brandenburg - @uncle kev
cL4ILBl.png
Muscovy - @A_cRaZeD_hObO™
20px-The_Mamluks.png
Mamluks - @liew
20px-France.png
France - @afric
20px-Genoa.png
Genoa - @GhostKripp
20px-Milan.png
Milan - @friendly
20px-The_Mamluks.png
Ajam - @Dalekfodder
20px-Denmark.png
Denmark - @Shrike

20px-Tunis.png
Tunis - @whiskers

The first session will commence Friday, May 1 at 6 PM GMT.
Saturdays and Wednesdays at 6 PM GMT will be our regular playtimes, unless otherwise agreed upon.
https://strawpoll.com/f5e36sxc

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Today I am going to be Castile

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Whatever France is unless someone has an easier recommendation
France is a major power and extremely important in Europe until the end so you’ll definetely have to commit to playing that nation for multiple games

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Alright let’s get it, ottomans for me

Roleplay game right?
I mean semi-roleplay if its going to be like the last one

and don’t just blob and take everything in 100 years, I mean you could but everyone wants to have fun here

Nebulae
Whatever France is unless someone has an easier recommendation
france walks a razor edge most of the game- they've enemies on all sides who want to keep them in check because they're so powerful.
my recommendations are to play castile, who can be chill if you just want to colonize a bit and not conquer all of europe, OR

pick algiers/morocco/tunis and ally the ottomans. that's a chill game, you just unify africa more or less,

anyway MUSCOVY for me

D

Deleted member 4425

I mean semi-roleplay if its going to be like the last one

and don’t just blob and take everything in 100 years, I mean you could but everyone wants to have fun here
No I absolutely don’t intend to blob and take out other players because I can, that would be fuckey and not fun for a major to do, especially the ottomans

:)

Mendel

Nebulae
The first session will commence Saturday, May 2 at 7 PM GMT.
Saturdays and Wednesdays at 7 PM GMT will be our regular playtimes, unless otherwise agreed upon.
forgot this part in the initial post, we'll be trying to make it work for everybody w/ adjustments but im going to shoot for at least one session per week; protected status for those that cant make it ofc, ill also make sure that ppl set their ai settings

biggest countries that need filling rn are france, poland, mamluks, denmark, burgundy, morocco/tunis (or both), etc

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I'll be able to game I hope

I'll go Mamluk

Mendel

Nebulae
we wont really need a denmark, I'm assuming @Dallas is gonna break free and eat them up unless stopped
yes most likely, but if we run out of nations perhaps we'll have to see who is the fittest

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i'll take france unless anyone has a major issue with that
[doublepost=1587928641][/doublepost]also is this happening BEFORE or AFTER emperor update?

Mendel

Nebulae
[doublepost=1587928641][/doublepost]also is this happening BEFORE or AFTER emperor update?
before, unless the release date is announced within the next week and it's coming out within a month we'll be starting this saturday
[doublepost=1587928803][/doublepost]
also w/ france, as long as you're in it for the long run and dont quit after 1 loss, it's fine. france is pretty critical to the balance of the game so they need to be present and at the very least decent at the game, so if ur confident u can, go for it