The Corona Classic Ep. 2: The Second Wave (A nebulous Europa Universalis Game)

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

betsy_ross.jpg

Soon.

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
game delayed to 7pm cause dazza is stupid and dumb and idiot thought it was at that time and he cant make it

sutpid

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.jpg

when that italian feller that you helped form sardinia piedmont for free and also freely let take papal state lands and his french friendie declares sudden war on you without communication and you're dragged into a long conflict that leads to economic disarray, loss of spanish lands and the beginning of the destruction of your colonial empire by getting your crown jewel nation sieged down totally by rebels and pushed to a high liberty desire while you're left with little to no military capacity

yep we truly are gaming

uncle kev

jerry
Nebulae
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.jpg

when that italian feller that you helped form sardinia piedmont for free and also freely let take papal state lands and his french friendie declares sudden war on you without communication and you're dragged into a long conflict that leads to economic disarray, loss of spanish lands and the beginning of the destruction of your colonial empire by getting your crown jewel nation sieged down totally by rebels and pushed to a high liberty desire while you're left with little to no military capacity

yep we truly are gaming

i wasn’t strong enough

I’m... I’m sorry