The Crusader Kings Struggle

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
CK2 is a wonderful game where you can take concubines and marry your sister, post the cool and funny shit you've seen or done in the game. Ill start with the story of the Umayyad dynasty:

fPWrtza.jpg

I had my humble begging by conquering Spain and parts of Africa but I got stuck because of the Karlings in France and Italy so I did the only logical thing and invaded England and Scandinavia to gather enough men to at last, invade France and then I had a decadence revolt and lost everything. However, since I only lost my Emperor title and one kingdom I still held onto most of my kingdoms thus having 90% of the empire's vassals under me and I was able to quickly revolt and take back my crown.

I kept conquering and I was able to take over all of Europe, Africa and India before my cousin became decadent and cause another revolt that I was once again unable to stop but the same thing happened and I was able to quickly take my empire back:
ENXu1LX.jpg

And then the mongols came and got destroyed:
QhRYqBf.jpg

And so many many wars and revolts later, this is the end result:
is084nD.jpg

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
My best game was when i conquered the British Isles, France, Half the HRE and the Iberian peninsular starting as the humble count of Daesha... something, something (It means Desmond in English), I then lost the game because my guy died of illness at 38 and my 16 year old son whom I gained control of, died on a crusade without a son, brother, cousin etc.

Reactions: List

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
One time I had been murder before getting any land and forgot to give claims to my sons and so a whole civil war broken out and pretty much the polish came in and took all the land and my kingdom fell in 12 years.