The Film Shitlist

FIGHTSONG

Quark
Nebulae
What movies and shows have you watched that were so terrible that everyone should be warned about them?

I had to sit through this documentary called Lo & Behold for my language class. It was mad boring. Actually, it was bad that my teacher didn't show it to any of his other class periods. Total shit movie. Don't watch it.

Last edited:

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Don't Breathe
Would've been an interesting Thriller were a group of robbers invade the wrong man's house. but while it starts real strong as this high tension thriller. half-way through it jumps the shark, creates an awful attempted rape scene and has several fake out endings that cost all of my goodwill.

Left me the most angry because it was doing so well.

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i can't make it through the first 10 minutes of citizen kane

Mickee

Proton
Nebulae
Warm Bodies
It’s a shit movie, fucking trash
Or Cell, the second Max movie that went straight to DVD, EVERY LIVE ACTION MARIO MOVIE EVER

Last edited:

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
No joke, most modern animes.
Last time I have tried to watch some mainstream bs anime was like 4 years ago I wanted to puke, so much over-reacting and unnecessary drama, everyone blushes "uwu so shy" all the time making it more retarded.

only good animes that shouldnt be nuked are death note and zankyou no terror.
attack on titan is pretty good but too dramatic he stops every 5 mins to get flashbacks and start telling himself "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AHH I SHALL KILL ALL THE TITANS WITH MY HANDS AHHH" all of that while his friends are getting killed smh stop fucking talking to yourself do something.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
attack on titan is pretty good but too dramatic he stops every 5 mins to get flashbacks and start telling himself "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AHH I SHALL KILL ALL THE TITANS WITH MY HANDS AHHH" all of that while his friends are getting killed smh stop fucking talking to yourself do something.

literal trash tier taste get outta here

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
literal trash tier taste get outta here
nah and animes filled with lolis and 10 year old girls that have no purpose or storyline and either have kindergarten comedy or a lot of pervert moments.

>what most weebs watch

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah obv, im talking about how you probably watch stuff like that and say im the shit taste lul

i mean if that's what you wanna believe sure

Qc3bkbW.png